Pressed Brainstem Killed Teacher after 2nd Jab

snoop1130

1627024309029-0x800-1.jpg

BANGKOK, July 23 (TNA) – A 39-year-old teacher in Prachuap Khiri Khan province died because of her pressed brainstem after receiving the second jab of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Department of Disease Control.

Dr Chawetsan Namwat, the department’s director for disease control and emergency health hazards, revealed a result from the autopsy of the female teacher who had received a shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine which followed the first shot of the Sinovac vaccine.

He said her brain swelled and blood in the brain fatally pressed the brainstem.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-745259

tnalogo.jpg
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

the female teacher who had received a shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine which followed the first shot of the Sinovac vaccine.

mix 'n match is not looking as attractive as it has previously been suggested perhaps?

• Like 2

Unless someone injected the vaccine directly into her neck, I don't understand how this can be attributable to the AZ vaccine.

Instead, if some med tech got sloppy and contaminated the ampule or needle, then bacterial meningitis can occur in a few hours.

Only the cause why she died , not on how it could happen.

Facts are, after second dose with AZ, after a mix of vaccines.

Why the brain swelled? Due to vaccines, possibility.

There are more people dying after jabs, also fact.

Normally vaccines are running after years of testing, but now in this pandemic, it has gone like the wind, fast, fast. However what are the consequences, nobody knows.

Maybe you dont die on corona, but then on the vaccines?  Possibility.

I decided to go for the vaccine, Pfizer, had my first and in a short time i wil have my second.

Really dont know if it is bringing me trouble in future, it is just my choice, do or dont. 

Now you get fights, some people dont want vaccination and vaccinated people dont want to be with those people. We get discrimination thing.

France government wants TO FORCE everyone to have vaccination. Especially health workers (total group, incl docs).  There is a fight going on against government rule.

You will be stopped at events, restaurants and so on if you cant show your vaccination.

In Hong Kong companies are pressing their employers to be vaccinated. If you dont , you will loose your job eventually?

Here they are already talking about that if you dont have vaccination, should they treat you in hospital. Some time ago it was the opposite, people didnt get treated on other medical issues, as the hospitals were full with covid patients.      

At the end if you are vaccinated, you still can have covid and you still can be a carrier.

In the meantime you have to wonder, if you find changes in your body, is it the vaccine or covid?

in other news..... Somchai got his second vaccine jab, and then 4 hours later got drunk and drove his Honda Wave into a stone wall at high speed without a helmet..... Investigations are ongoing - recovered parts of his face are showing signs of inflammation

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, digibum said:

Not that I immediately trust the same government that authorized this cocktail mix to admit fault, a simple Google search indicates that causes of brain stem swelling are:

Fluid collection within the brain tissue, called cerebral edema, can result from numerous causes, including infections, trauma, stroke, brain tumors, certain toxic substances, complications of diabetes, chemical imbalances, abuse of opioids, extreme high blood pressure (malignant hypertension), or high altitude sickness.

So, we can probably rule out opioid abuse and altitude sickness.  

That leaves infection, trauma, stroke, brain tumor, toxic substances, diabetes, chemical imbalances, and high blood pressure.  

If it was the vaccine, that would probably fall under infection since the whole point of a vaccine is to give you a little infection to help your body learn how to fight a big infection.  

The big question is whether this was the only factor.  

She could have already had brain stem swelling from another cause and the vaccine put it over the top.  The straw the camel’s back, if you will.

It will be interesting to see if there are any more cases like this one or if this is an isolated case.   

i love all those magic words in this post

Could, maybe, probably, possibly, if, , they sound so good, yet mean so little 

Concerned doctors who monitored undesirable symptoms after vaccinations would consider the autopsy result with other pieces of evidence before concluding if the death was related to the COVID-19

:cheesy: