Thailand's COVID-19 national vaccination programme hit by supply shortage, uncertain delivery schedule

webfact

The government should take full responsibility for what a terrible job they have done ordering vaccines the rollout and everything that is incorporated with giving the vaccines to people living in Thailand I’ve been trying for months I’ve registered on two different websites and so far nothing TIT

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK: When Thailand rolled out its COVID-19 vaccination programme on Feb 28, it was launched with a professional sheen.

As with most things in Thailand there exists a thin veneer, scratch the surface and underneath you expose the real Thailand.

• Like 2

I can't understand the point of endlessly recycling such 'news', especially when the daily reality belies it so glaringly.

It's like the almost daily reports of 5m doses of Moderna being ordered, as if we are supposed to believe that at this point there are over 50m doses on the  way to the Kingdom all procured by the ceaseless efforts of the Klowns in Kakhi.

Or the biweekly breathless announcements of hospital/national registration sites opening to expats over 60.

Are we being force-fed a crash course in cynicism? A belated attempt to quell the wildly swelling popular support for official vaccination efforts? A news flash that got to print 5 months late? The aging starlet who hides in a darkened basement getting drunk and watching re-runs of her greatest hits?

The truth is it's probably time to stop reading the pandemic "news" and avoid the daily dirge of escalating infections/hospitalizations/deaths/arrests/lockdowns/quarantines.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The historic moment was broadcast live on television and applauded by Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha, who was standing close by.

I remember it well. I cried with emotion as the event was beamed around the globe. If I forget 9/11 I shall never forget this.....????