Sgt Meetings In Pattaya

Ave

Everybody - and I mean it - is welcome to participate to the first meetings in English language of Soka Gakkai at the Soka Gakkai Thailand (SGT) centre in Pattaya Neua.

SGI (Soka Gakkai International) is a lay buddhist association originated in Japan. It is as active as an NGO promoting peace, culture and education, in keeping with the Buddhist tenet of respect for the sanctity of life.

SGI members work in ways appropriate to local cultures and customs to promote human rights and sustainable development, raising awareness and forging links at the grass-roots level to foster a culture of peace.

Soka meeting will be held one Sunday per month. Any questions or comments about it just drop me a line. You can also check the website: http://www.sgi.org

If you wish to spend some interesting time learning about the principles of human value creation and other aspects of Buddhism just post me a personal message and I'll send you more details about the meetings.

Thank you

P.S. for the administrators: I posted a similar message last week but it somehow disappeared. It must have been a glitch. I hope this one will be visible this time.