What's wrong with my leg?

jak2002003

Do see a Doctor but I urge anybody suffering from sciatic nerve related leg and back pain to watch this very simple video.

I was really hurting with constant shooting leg pain.  I happened on this video.  The exercises seemed too simple to work but I gave them a try.  The relief was immediate and lasted for hours.

Just try the simple one, laying prone on your stomach with the 2 pillows tucked under your chest.  I could feel my leg relaxing.  The position was so comfortable I dozed off.  I then did a few head and upper body lifts as they suggest and I could feel my back getting looser. 

I sure wish I had found this a week ago.  I wouldn't have had the sleepless nights I endured.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dddave said:

Do see a Doctor but I urge anybody suffering from sciatic nerve related leg and back pain to watch this very simple video.

I was really hurting with constant shooting leg pain.  I happened on this video.  The exercises seemed too simple to work but I gave them a try.  The relief was immediate and lasted for hours.

Just try the simple one, laying prone on your stomach with the 2 pillows tucked under your chest.  I could feel my leg relaxing.  The position was so comfortable I dozed off.  I then did a few head and upper body lifts as they suggest and I could feel my back getting looser. 

I sure wish I had found this a week ago.  I wouldn't have had the sleepless nights I endured.

Not only does it help for many with back pain, it also is a form of meditation.  These types of exercises get you in the moment and aware of your body.  Falling asleep is usually how it ends for me also.  Amazing how just staying focused however brief is soothing.