Vaccination sites

Raybangkok

I registered with https://expatvac.consular.go.th/ it opened at 11am I was asked for my email address only no name and the appointment would be emailed. I have just been informed by friends that Richard Barrow has posted that your personal information Name and email address can be seen by everyone. Has anybody else registered and found this to be true or is this mis information. Any positive comments would be gratefully accepted.

I registered yesterday with the expatvac, recieved an email that took me to the registration process.  This included two photos of my passport, date of birth and address.  Once submitted I received another email stating I was now regstered and to check my emails frequently.

Regarding the original post?

I can't see how you could look up everybody who's registered.  If you can, well I'm not going to worry about it.  I haven't given any bank details and to be honest, the way things are going here, the vaccine is far more important to me than any negative reports surrounding the roll out.

there was a loophole in programming of this website to see all records, but it was closed now.

Same story, as some 2 months ago with yet another vax website, and with immigration website for booking appointments for 90 days reporting. To the point, that they had to be shut.

If you just gave them your email, they don't get your data downloaded from somewhere.

You have to fill up form send in a link to your box. If you didn't get this link you have to re-register. 

from his yesterday post:

"Someone sent me this screenshot. He told me he was able to view the personal data of anyone in the database. He said it wasn’t a hack. He just entered a certain address to see it. UPDATE: Looks like they’ve now closed the loophole to stop outsiders viewing the database."

Same story was also reported yesterday by forum members.

Here is a link, if it doesn't load here on forum   

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1421694476704043011

Edited by internationalism