Brit in Chiang Mai fancied himself as modern day Robin Hood - selling drugs to help the poor

webfact

2 hours ago, Strongheart said:

What business enterprise did YOU start to donate proceeds to the poor?

that were not a business enterprise but a benevolent fund.
a business is by definition set up to make a profit.
If there is a profit, one can donate to the poor.

however, donating to poor, if that happened, and if that was indeed the plan, and was demonstrated by many years of transfers to relevant organisations,
and the amounts were in line with the intent of benevolence rather than making a profit,
does not make drug pushing a noble activity,
it remains a despicable crime.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:17 PM, bust said:

Pol Col Thawatchai Pongwiwattanachai ????

He must wear a incredibly large name tag ????

I think he just deletes letters 2,3,7,8,9,10 in his first name and keeps only the first 4 letters in his second name.

• Haha 1

He's a great candidate for the 2021 Scumbag of the Year Award...sort of like the dirtbags who play the carbon credit trading schemes to offset their trashing the environment...only this scumbag is directly trashing lives. Hang him high feed his carcass to the Thai street dogs.

"They will be facing a very long jail sentence in Thailand should they be found guilty in court, notes ASEAN NOW. "

No doubt, if he does get a long sentence, the British Embassy will be working overtime to get him transferred back to the UK. ☹️☹️

Edited by Chris.B
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Strongheart said:

are you justifying what he did or was purported  to do.. incredibly strange comment. Next time you wish to reveal your IQ in a  public forum perhaps think twice ( if indeed possible)

4 hours ago, Strongheart said:

I am poor! I have a unique perspective that you obviously do not. I can read as well, maybe thats another perspective I have?

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

The understatement of the year no doubt.. very astute of him to "discover" that there's a need for more drugs in the market...

There is no gap in the coke market in chaing mai, the town is lousy with coked up brit "lads" who make no effort at subtlety.

• Confused 1

Wonder if his van n car are for sale cheap ???????????? I will buy them, and got to be some big TVs n furniture in is house, that I'd be interested in buying. 

Anyone know if the police hear, have an auction for proceeds of crime? Could be well worth a look ????

1 hour ago, WingFat said:

He's a great candidate for the 2021 Scumbag of the Year Award...sort of like the dirtbags who play the carbon credit trading schemes to offset their trashing the environment...only this scumbag is directly trashing lives. Hang him high feed his carcass to the Thai street dogs.

Trashing lives.

What do you actually know about cocaine or the people who use it?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Not only does there seem to be plenty of evidence, this perp obviously enjoys bragging about his crimes instead of doing the sensible thing in his situation, which would be keeping quiet and later admitting the bare minimum that can be proven anyway. He's pretty much maximizing his prison term with his clever strategy.

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

Trashing lives.

What do you actually know about cocaine or the people who use it?

I knew people who dealt this cr*p and used it...I worked as a bouncer in a popular nightclub in the 1980's; turns out the a**hole general manager and head bartender of the nightclub were coke dealers "on the side"; they got busted and went to prison. I also witnessed the people who came into the club who were coke freak customers of these guys...losers all of them...they not only trashed their own lives, but contributed to others trashing their lives. THAT's what I "actually know", Scooter. 

Edited by WingFat
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, WingFat said:

I knew people who dealt this cr*p and used it...I worked as a bouncer in a popular nightclub in the 1980's; turns out the a**hole general manager and head bartender of the nightclub were coke dealers "on the side"; they got busted and went to prison. I also witnessed the people who came into the club who were coke freak customers of these guys...losers all of them...they not only trashed their own lives, but contributed to others trashing their lives. THAT's what I "actually know", Scooter. 

yes sure ! you know a lot !

I have dozen friends doing coke + anything possible but also doing $10000/month at least...

Your fake statement is ridiculous.

14 hours ago, webfact said:

he thought this was acceptable behaviour and that he was doing a good thing. 

hahahaha yeah, right....  Then why not post a sign in front of your house and advertise in the local paper?

1 hour ago, thairastawoman said:

Why don't they stop before being caught ?

Why should they stop? He himself said, according to the article, that "he thought this was acceptable behaviour and that he was doing a good thing"! 

2 hours ago, Albaby said:

Doesn't look like a Brit to me.

Neither does my wife but she has a passport to prove it. British is a loose term and there should be a clear distinction between British and naturalised British. Citizenship should be earned and respected but now it is expected and abused. My wife can have her Citizenship removed at anytime if she misbehaves, a power that should be used much more often (not on her though I hope) as a deterrent. This guy could be 2nd or third generation so just as British as me. We are all descended from immigrants, some arrived earlier than others. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1