Prisons to ramp up green chiretta production to reduce new virus cases

snoop1130

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

He suggested that prisons start preparing their own manufacturing line of the green chiretta product, and start learning how to dry, grind, and contain the green chiretta powder in capsules.

This an early April fools prank, yes?

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

Without going into the debatable possible palliative effects it cannot possibly reduce infections. If you or I were to make such serious claims about such a deadly disease we would no doubt be in trouble.

Also anyone with any gardening experience realizes plants take time, good soils, gardeners and nourishment.

Possibly a bit of fresh air for inmates and a "feelgood' local success helps displace the real facts from the news for a moment.

The reality is Thailand is reduced to status of the other third world beggars dependent on the charity of UK France Japan USA and Switzerland while their citizens are treated as second class in many ways not least access to vax.

Edited by RubbaJohnny
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Snake Oil is supposed to be very good also.

Not any more. The snake shortage is to blame. Talks in progress by government to import snakes from neighboring countries. Delivery to be announced soon.

Stay tuned to this station..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2long said:

Am I getting mixed up, or did they say this week that a particular herb or fruit could NOT cure Covid and was fake news?

It might depend on financial connection and considerations of who is saying it.

A bit of advice. If you start getting mixed up that's fine and it often happens to me. When I stop feeling mixed up and I think I understand it and it makes sense I book a flight back to the UK where I stay until the feeling goes away. Of course Covid 19 (that sounds so last decade doesn't it) has rather messed that up.

Sorry I forgot the 'this is humour' emojis. Wouldn't want anyone taking me seriously.

???? ???? 

• Haha 1

Sorry to say this but all these examples like this show how undeveloped much of Thailand still is. 

I am waiting for some monk to start selling special amulets to protect against Covid. 

It's not a problem when a small percentage of people are like this but in Thailand there are too many

On 8/6/2021 at 8:14 AM, herfiehandbag said:

Well with luck if they get gardening now they will have grown some by next April. 

Then, hmmh, what did we do with all those millions of gel capsules we bought back last August?

He's only "placed an order"  like vax "orders". They probably won't arrive until next April ☺

• Haha 1