Police seize headman's vehicles after man on visit to Sa Kaeo notices one with the same plate as his!

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Let's get this straight. There were two Toyotas belonging to the local official and his nephew both with same plate, as shown. And the man from Pratchinburi ALSO had a vehicle with that same plate number.

No the Toyota Harrier had a different plate, the Fortuner had the same plate as the man from Prachinburi

10 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

There was a Toyota Fortuner with the plate สล (sor lor) 1159 and a Toyota Harrier with another plate, Daily News reported. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I would very much liked to have been there and to see the face of the Kamnan caught red handed...

It was all a misunderstanding at the registration office, I'm sure it'll all be worked out.

• Haha 1

This happened to me one time; Driving in my local city, I stopped at the lights in my car, the pick up truck in front had the exact same number as my car, I followed for a while, dash cam recording, after about 5min it dawned on me it was a green plate. DOH !! :post-4641-1156694572: 

Lock him up and look for more criminal activity in his property, check the bank accounts, his workers, all his children and relatives no matter where they live and and the whole village.  I bet some others learned how to get cheap cars from him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 11:57 AM, KannikaP said:

Let's get this straight. There were two Toyotas belonging to the local official and his nephew both with same plate, as shown. And the man from Pratchinburi ALSO had a vehicle with that same plate number.

Thanks but no more reactions please, it was a misunderstanding on my part.