Marriage extension Jomtien yesterday

Got my under consideration stamp at Jomtien yesterday. 

Got my bank letter day before (BB) by presenting 13 mthly credit advices back to them with an excel spreadsheet they could crib from only problem being waiting outside in the heat before my nos came up. 

On day of application (30 days before expiry) went to BB on corner by immigration for 100bht deposit and bank certificate. Problem waiting in heat outside and the bank saying my signature is not showing on my bank book? Need to get my bank to sort out but they rang my branch and cleared my certificate.

Then got passport photos at office outside immigration. 

Major innovation was Pattaya using QueQ app which went live when outside immigration and I confirmed appointment which then came up on nos indicator board inside so just after lunch walked in and was shown straight up to counter 6-first in queue.

Officer resorted papers stamped passport and passed to another for signing and photo. I included copies of all passport and bank book pages. No pages returned or additional pages requested signed 4 Thai forms and out in 15 mins overall. 

I highly recommend QueQ. It allows you to book a guaranteed time 5 days in advance and no waiting inside immigration as long as you confirm on the day.

All in all a reasonable experience except for waiting outside the banks in the heat and an argument between banks over my signature which apparently they can view with a device but is not visible to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 12:48 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Marriage extension:

wife accompanying? How old was the certificate of marital status?

What photos of house etc./how many?

Yes wife came with me and we had a Kor Ror 2 that was a few days old. 4 photos 2 inside in living room and bedroom and 2 outside showing house nos

• Thanks 1