ESTATE AGENTS,? what a joke

• 3 weeks later...

What do you expect? We try to sell an apartment, my wife is using an agent and it is beyond words how bad they prepare, they do not even care about quality photos, lie to potential buyers about the reality of the condition of the building. Only focus is to put as little effort in the whole thing as possible. There are no quality standards for staff members. Monitor your staff? Difficult in Thailand... They give a damn...

9 minutes ago, zappalot said:

What do you expect? We try to sell an apartment, my wife is using an agent and it is beyond words how bad they prepare, they do not even care about quality photos, lie to potential buyers about the reality of the condition of the building. Only focus is to put as little effort in the whole thing as possible. There are no quality standards for staff members. Monitor your staff? Difficult in Thailand... They give a damn...

I sometimes have a look at these sites and usually have a laugh at the photo's they really have no idea how to present a property. I do like Faz Waz and the 360 degree views, but the old fashioned sites are mostly terrible. How hard is it to tidy up and put the toilet seat down before taking a few pics? Condo block we moved out of in 2012 after 5 years is routinely noted on sites as built in 2014!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

I sometimes have a look at these sites and usually have a laugh at the photo's they really have no idea how to present a property.

Picky! Tell me these wouldn't tempt you ...

239534465_400766698134987_64030615155452

237853526_400766751468315_21932282029463

40 Sqm studio listed 5 days ago for 999,000 Bht ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1