Radical diets

Sparktrader

fruit only by far, i ate only fruit for a few months a few times the past few years and everytime i felt healthier, had better energy levels and got a lot leaner

didn't do it for dieting purposes but just because i like eating fruit

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dj230 said:

fruit only by far, i ate only fruit for a few months a few times the past few years and everytime i felt healthier, had better energy levels and got a lot leaner

didn't do it for dieting purposes but just because i like eating fruit

Need protein so avocados

Need to offer the option for air only. Breatharianism has been working quite well for some:

image.png.57d1863ab0065dc2ecf5b81fc60b723a.png

I think the one on the left has died already but TVF ANF Longevity Experts know that it was merely owing to her genes or fate, over which she has no control, and she successfully avoided the misery of living in a nursing home, so all's well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone with knowledge of nutrition will know that a BALANCED diet consisting of fruit, nuts, meat, fish, pie & chips, water, barley, yeast & hops are necessary for good health.

Edited by KannikaP

On 8/11/2021 at 2:01 PM, KannikaP said:

Anyone with knowledge of nutrition will know that a BALANCED diet consisting of fruit, nuts, meat, fish, pie & chips, water, barley, yeast & hops are necessary for good health.

Unless you want to lose weight, in which case only a reduction in intake will work.

Anyway, I have lost 55 kilos overall and maintained the loss after starting strict keto 4 years ago.  Best thing I ever did.  You can stick your balanced diets because  if I eat almost any fruit or vegetable, my weight zooms up - I have a high sensitivity to carbs from those and proved it time after time.

• Confused 1