Online Vaccine Registration Open At Khon Kaen Bangkok Hospital

fishtank

1 hour ago, Speedo1968 said:

Can be done at Central Khon Kaen too, had my jab within a few days of registration.
Took about 30 minutes waiting for jab and 30 minutes resting afterwards.
Whole setup and staff excellent.

Was any mention made of them providing a second dose?

11 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Can be done at Central Khon Kaen too

Always seems to be the place.

From the registration site:

Vaccination provide at Khonkaen Hall, 5th floor, Central Plaza Khonkaen.

can register for the first dose. (AztraZeneca)

(not my typo)

Will likely mean next jab in 12 weeks (as at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya).

The qualifications of those registered for vaccination are as follows :
         - People aged 60 years and over

i swear to god this "People aged 60 years and over" is getting real old

• Like 1

I registered on August 1st on this site. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

Still no email confirming appointment after almost 2 weeks now. I think has gone into a black hole since I don't live in or near Bangkok that is highlighted in bold from the email confirming my registration.

"For those residing in provinces other than Bangkok and neighbouring provinces (Nakorn Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon), the Ministry of Public Health will assign a vaccination site in your area. Your vaccination allocation will be provided according to priorities set by the Ministry of Public Health, i.e. age group, vulnerability, high risk zone e.t.c"

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Still no email confirming appointment after almost 2 weeks now. I think has gone into a black hole since I don't live in or near Bangkok that is highlighted in bold from the email confirming my registration.

"For those residing in provinces other than Bangkok and neighbouring provinces (Nakorn Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon), the Ministry of Public Health will assign a vaccination site in your area. Your vaccination allocation will be provided according to priorities set by the Ministry of Public Health, i.e. age group, vulnerability, high risk zone e.t.c"

yeah, not looking to good for us who live in the boonies-.  But was able to register in Khon Kaen- just have to wait and see

2 hours ago, john thom said:

is there a website, or do you just show up-

Sorry for delay in reply.
You normally have to register online - sorry do not have a web address.
You can try the nearest Central to you, mine is in Khon Kaen and I live 50km away.
I gather I was "lucky" right time, right place and with a Thai friend.
You can try ( http://vaccine.kku.ac.th ). or phone 062 229 4555.
Good luck

image.thumb.jpeg.74a2f351124e90808035b38778ba86a1.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, travelalone said:

As off tomorrow 17 aug you pre-register again.

That looks like it will be the second round of per-registrations. It would be nice if they would make contact with the first round of registrants (includes me) to confirm we are scheduled for a jab to avoid adding to the confusion. First round registrants are supposed to get their jab Aug 21.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fishtank said:

Just got my E Mail confirmation for Saturday 1100 am.

Central 5th floor. AstraZeneca.

Things are looking up.

Exactly the same for me. Not the time I'd asked for but never mind. See you there.

3 hours ago, zlodnick said:

Just got my email. They want a reply with date of birth, nationality and address. Not sure how to do that.

I had the same , just press reply and in the email body that comes up you can type the details on the exact lines for birth, nationality and address and then press send.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:29 AM, ubonjoe said:

THe wife called last week In my case I requested Pfizer and they will not get back to me until they have aquire the vaccine for an appointment. <deleted>ty system but that is what it is 

29 minutes ago, itsallmine68 said:

THe wife called last week In my case I requested Pfizer and they will not get back to me until they have aquire the vaccine for an appointment. <deleted>ty system but that is what it is 

Might be why I haven't heard back since I selected Pfizer too. I assumed it would be like other places I've been reading that you show up for a jab and they give you what they have on hand. The site certainly could have been clearer about the selections.

"...you can register for the first dose. (AztraZeneca) by filling out the form below."

On the form below that I selected Pfizer and right next to it the date for jabs would be Aug. 21.

I think I'll just become an anti-vaxxer and wait for the Thai government to pay me to have a jab.

The site I started from: https://thailandintervac.com/

On 8/17/2021 at 4:16 PM, itsallmine68 said:

Had my wife call Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen to ask about the situation of selecting Pfizer for Aug 21. Pfizer will not be available on that date. They confirmed what you stated that they will send an email when the Pfizer jab becomes available, they will not send an email for an Aug 21 jab of AZ if Pfizer was selected.

Pfizer is now scheduled to be available for Sept 12 but I have no idea if I'm even on that list. Since I never received an email confirmation for Aug 21 I'm left to assume I am.

It would be nice to know if anyone receives an email confirmation for Pfizer jab Sept 12.