Rejected by expat [email protected]

NewGuy

I just got this email. I applied some time ago.  Could I still be okay, but my wife whom I tried to get registered, is out of luck? Or me too?

This is an auto-generated email. Please do not reply.

After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality.

If you are a migrant worker or work under MoU with the Ministry of Labour, please wait for further information from the Ministry of Labour.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
This is an automated message, please do not reply.

• Like 1

My partner and I are both expats and retirement visas. We also just got this e mail.

So seems they will not be giving the vaccine to anyone?

Most people would have the retirement visa or work visa. If they are working they are likely to be under retirment age and so will be told they are too young to get it.

Hope they have not kept all the vaccines for themselves. 

Same here. But, perhaps interestingly, I didn't receive this email in duplicate, unlike the 2 acknowledgements of successful registration I received on 1 August. So it might just be down to duplicate registrations being weeded out, albeit in a cack-handed manner?