No fabric mask allowed on Finnair

IGCKorat

I've just received a message from Finnair to advise passengers fabric masks are no longer acceptable.   They state  FFP2 / FFP3 or surgical masks must be worn by all passengers.   I have already purchased a supply of KN95 masks for my flight this weekend.   Does anyone know if KN95 is equivalent to any of those?  If not,  with many places closed,  this is yet another obstacle to negotiate,  along with obtaining a PCR test in good time,  registering for PLF at the last minute,  and nursing a taxi driver who is terrified of driving back to Korat after curfew,  despite my assurances and copies of Passport, flight ticket etc.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

KN95 is a different name for FFP2 masks . FFP2 is the classification used by the western side of the world while KN95 is used by the eastern ( China) side of the world . A higher number represents a higher protection , FFP3 is equal to KN100 . 

• Like 1

Good luck with Finnair, If you have a laptop a great one to watch as you glide over the Himalaya peaks like Everest is Into Thin Air, based on krakauer ( I think its the spelling) book

Kittos

Enjoy some smoked reindeer and Salmiakki Koskenkorva  for me

Full movie is here