Foreigners in Thailand vaxxed so far: Brits, French and Americans make top ten - just!

webfact

SORRY TO DUPLICATE THIS MODERATORS  BUT  IMPORTANT NEWS  ..  KORAT INOCULATIONS

For those who registered in Expat Vac  and living  in Korat region,  Maha Hospital in Korat has emailed advising  inoculations are  to be held at Central Shopping Centre today, TUESDAY 24th between 10am and 1pm.  

The list of those to attend  is  sent using your email name, not your actual name.

To confirm  you are listed, move cursor to  first list of email names, click the drop down sign and scroll down.  Tho you should have received an individual notice.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, Hamma said:

Yesterday (wednesday) the thai GF (under 60) got message to show up at Udon Thani General Hospital today for her first jab. She just returned after getting Sinovac shot and a new appointment for 7. sept. for AZ. She asked why they are taking her under 60 before me at 67.  "No farang" was the short answer.

Update:

I just returned from getting my first BioNTech/Pfizer jab in Udon Thani at the university. Jab 2 will be 15. september with BioNTech as well. There is vaccination only for foreigners living in Udon this week.

Even though successfully registered on Expatvat I did not hear anything from them, but got an email from the privat hospital AEK Udon where I was on a list for a jab!! They offered the extraordinary service to inform everyone who is on their list, that they can get a jab for free elsewhere! And AEK Udon did not require payment in advance for being on a waiting list. They are loosing potential customers by informing like this, but offer a service one cannot appreciate enough! Their email informed where and how I could register and receive the jab. - And until now nothing from Expatvat!!

The whole procedure about registration and vaccination has been smooth and very professional with minimal waiting time - the whole thing took maybe 45 min inclusive 20 min rest after the jab. Very well organized!

Thanks a lot to the people of the MoPH, to BioNTech for developing the vaccine, to Pfizer for producing it and to the American Government for paying for it and donating them! 

Edited by Hamma
  • Like 2