Thai Doctor given 4th dose with Pfizer vaccine to enter Canada without being quarantined

snoop1130

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

In what time frame did this doctor take 4 doses of Covid 19 Vaccines? The US CDC is  recommending a 3rd dose for healthy individuals be given 8 months after the 2nd dose.  All 3 doses of the same vaccine.   This sounds  risky?  So again this medically trained doctor got inoculated with 4 different kinds of Covid 19 Vaccine in a short period of time?  "the ultimate guinea pig"??

It shows in the computer and probably on a piece of paper that he got those 4 shots. That might or might not match with what really happened. After all, TiT!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

The CDC recommendation to wait is more about availability than science.  Just like their initial recommendation to not wear masks early in the fiasco.

People will do strange things to avoid a 14 day quarantine.  He's a doctor, and well qualified to weigh his own risks.

It would be interesting to know where the AZ vaccine came from as well.

Sorry, not sorry. I'd rather have the fourth jab microwaved to boiling point, and injected into my eyeballs than deal with the cellulose-ridden nightmare of entering North Korat (formerly known as Thailand -the land of the free). 

• Haha 2

I can well believe it. Most countries do not even recognise vaccination programs, other than their own. Even with the same vaccine. UK does not recognise and will not issue a Covid Pass for their own people, vaccinated with imported Indian made AZ, purchased by the UK government and administered by the National Health Service. It's a minefield out there in the world. It's not just madness in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

In what time frame did this doctor take 4 doses of Covid 19 Vaccines? The US CDC is  recommending a 3rd dose for healthy individuals be given 8 months after the 2nd dose.  All 3 doses of the same vaccine.   This sounds  risky?  So again this medically trained doctor got inoculated with 4 different kinds of Covid 19 Vaccine in a short period of time?  "the ultimate guinea pig"??

Maybe he got 2 shots of Sinovac early on, then got the Astra as a booster, then Pfizer as the fourth... giving him two shots of a recognised vaccine in Canada.

not sure about the required time frame of follow-up booster shots? 

• Like 2

Maybe I am missing something but even with all this how is he considered fully vaccinated?

2 Sinovac= Not approved so a zero

1 Astra= not fully vaxed

1 Pfizer= not fully vaxed

I guess they accept mix and match?

Also, he is obviously a Doctor, but I read some where that taking too much of any vaccine can create an opposite reaction in your body that it actually may stop making antibodies.

Edited by bkk6060

So nothing about this physician's health, it's all about getting them into Canada?

And this answers the question, if three is better than two, four must be better than three.

Guessing this will be like amulets, the more the better?

image.png.f8eb17cbf0c729e56019f9e033fb04e7.png

Edited by mtls2005
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Most likely got 2 shots of Sinovac some time ago, then the AZ booster and now he's had the Pfizer shot to satisfy Canadian entry rules.

Vampires are finding it much harder to survive today  with all these jabs and booster jabs. 

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It shows in the computer and probably on a piece of paper that he got those 4 shots. That might or might not match with what really happened. After all, TiT!

The Hub of Technology - just check out the 90 day reporting story.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe I am missing something but even with all this how is he considered fully vaccinated?

2 Sinovac= Not approved so a zero

1 Astra= not fully vaxed

1 Pfizer= not fully vaxed

From the linked article:

"The Public Health Agency of Canada issued a health advisory on June 1st for people living in Canada, who were inoculated with the AstraZeneca vaccine, saying that they could receive a combination of mRNA vaccine, such as Pfizer or Moderna, to boost protection against COVID-19 infection."

• Like 1

17 hours ago, impulse said:

The CDC recommendation to wait is more about availability than science.  Just like their initial recommendation to not wear masks early in the fiasco.

People will do strange things to avoid a 14 day quarantine.  He's a doctor, and well qualified to weigh his own risks.

How does that go?  Something like "A doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient."

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It'd be kind of hypocritical if they didn't, given that Canada has been using a mixture of AZ and either Pfizer or Moderna for some time now.

Canada recommends mixing and matching AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines

Canada is changing its guidelines on mixing and matching second doses of COVID-19 vaccines and is now advising Canadians to combine either the AstraZeneca-Oxford, Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna shots

Edited by GroveHillWanderer