Under 60 foreigners vaccine

zlodnick

56 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Yes I did, also on the Chamber of Commerce site over a month ago. 

They are starting to send out emails now for the expat vac registrations. The delay has been for the local hospitals to get the Pfizer vaccine delivered to them.

Hoping to see a email about mine this week.

See this post by a person in Korat getting the email yesterday.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1227849-expatvac-replies/?do=findComment&comment=16765322

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some are already getting them here in Isaan.

Did you register for one on this site to get one. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

Hi @ubonjoe

Is that confirmed?  I registered as soon as that link was provided here a few weeks ago and have not heard a peep from them since.  I am 58 but have Cardiovascular disease, etc., so I expected to be contacted before now.  Any info is welcomed.  Thanks.

Dont worry if you got a rejection notice,,,  I   bungled my   application  with Expatvac,  but     got my Pfizer shot   thru them, with hundreds of others today, at Central Mall, Korat.    Got email advice   PM on Monday  23rd  to attend AM 24th.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

Hi @ubonjoe

Is that confirmed?  I registered as soon as that link was provided here a few weeks ago and have not heard a peep from them since.  I am 58 but have Cardiovascular disease, etc., so I expected to be contacted before now.  Any info is welcomed.  Thanks.

They just started distributing the Pfizer vaccine recently. As soon as they have them in your province you should be contacted about where and when to get it.

• Like 1

I registered through expatvac.consular.go.th and received an email saying it wasn't good until I upload my passport - again. They were going to send me a link to do so. Never received a link. However last Monday I did receive an email from them giving me an appointment to get my first jab of Pfizer this Wednesday here in Chiang Mai. I am 70 years old. So I figured their system must of had my passport and the email they sent was an error. Because I have an appointment anyway.

13 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Anyone know when or how over-70s foreigners, healthy or not, will be able to get any type of jab if not in the Bkk area.

There are areas that are providing vaccinations outside Bangkok for the over-60s and this has been publicised for some time.   It's all on the thailandintervac site.    

• Sad 1

"Anyone know when, how and if, healthy foreigners under 60, will be able to get the jabs? Specifically in issan".

LogoDDC.png

ThailandIntervac.com

The new vaccine appointment method will be via booking in advance or “pre-registration” with the following hospitals.

As of today, the Pfizer, AstraZenec, and Sinovac vaccines  are available. The target groups in the current phase is for:
- People 40 years old and above
- People living with any of the following underlying diseases:
1. Severe Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs)    2. Coronary artery disease (CAD) 3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) (5th stage) 4. Cerebrovascular disease 5. Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy 6. Diabetes 7. Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg/m²)
-  Pregnant women, in which gestational age is 12 weeks or above. The pregnant women must have a medical certificate from the hospital confirming that vaccination is allowed.

Hospitals in which Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac vaccines can be pre-registered include:
 -MedPark Hospital, Bangkok  Click
- Bangkok Hospital (Headquarters), Bangkok Click
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok: English , Chinese

- BNH Hospital, Bangkok Click 
- Bangkok-Khon Kaen Hospital, Khon Kaen Click 
- Vimut Hospital, Bangkok Click ????NEW
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Chonburi Click  ????NEW
- Samithivej Sriracha Hospital, Chonburi Click ????NEW

Khon Kaen is on that soon-to-be implemented list.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Anyone know when, how and if, healthy foreigners under 60, will be able to get the jabs? Specifically in issan".

LogoDDC.png

ThailandIntervac.com

The new vaccine appointment method will be via booking in advance or “pre-registration” with the following hospitals.

As of today, the Pfizer, AstraZenec, and Sinovac vaccines  are available. The target groups in the current phase is for:
1. Severe Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs)    2. Coronary artery disease (CAD) 3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) (5th stage) 4. Cerebrovascular disease 5. Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy 6. Diabetes 7. Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg/m²)
-  Pregnant women, in which gestational age is 12 weeks or above. The pregnant women must have a medical certificate from the hospital confirming that vaccination is allowed.

Hospitals in which Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac vaccines can be pre-registered include:

And Phitsanulok please?

Three weeks ago I refused the Sinovac + the AZ vaccine. My wife took the Sinovac and returned last Monday to get the AZ shot. I went with her and asked for the AZ shot, after a a bit of arguing they kept a copy of my passport wife wife’s mobile number and said they would call later that day if they had vaccine left over. Sure enough got a call, arrived at he hospital at 4.45 ( the place was empty ). A nurse was waiting for me with all the paperwork. Went straight in got my AZ shot had to sit for 30 minutes, given a date for my second shot. Job done all in less than an hour. I did feel pretty bad yesterday, but today feel great.
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, KannikaP said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

LogoDDC.png

ThailandIntervac.com

Expand  

And Phitsanulok please?

Don't ask me, I'm just a member here, I don't decide which areas are covered!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mirage said:
Three weeks ago I refused the Sinovac + the AZ vaccine. My wife took the Sinovac and returned last Monday to get the AZ shot. I went with her and asked for the AZ shot, after a a bit of arguing they kept a copy of my passport wife wife’s mobile number and said they would call later that day if they had vaccine left over. Sure enough got a call, arrived at he hospital at 4.45 ( the place was empty ). A nurse was waiting for me with all the paperwork. Went straight in got my AZ shot had to sit for 30 minutes, given a date for my second shot. Job done all in less than an hour. I did feel pretty bad yesterday, but today feel great.

Could you re-post that in normal, legible font, please?!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mirage said:

What province?

7 hours ago, KannikaP said:

I don't think Phitsanulok is a close province to KK. 322 km = 5 hours drive.

You can register on this site for all provinces. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

The site is still up so you should be able to register now.

You could also contact the Department of Public Health in Phitsanulok about getting vaccinated.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can register on this site for all provinces. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

The site is still up so you should be able to register now.

You could also contact the Department of Public Health in Phitsanulok about getting vaccinated.

Been there and registered with three different email addresses. Heard nothing.

33 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Been there and registered with three different email addresses. Heard nothing.

You will not hear anything until the have the Pfizer vaccine available in Phitsanulok. You will be contacted by a local hospital or the Department Of Public Health office there.

• Thanks 1