Which Visa ?

I am currently in the uk working whilst my wife and daughter are in Thailand.I want to quit work for a while and spend some time with my family.(have some nice savings).

What is the best option for me regarding visas bearing in mind i visited them for 2 weeks jan 2007 and also mid sept 2006.

Have tried looking at the Royal Thai Consulate of Hull website but its a bit confusing.

Would it be possible for me to get a multiple entry non "o" visa based on marriage and daughter ?

cheers

I am currently in the uk working whilst my wife and daughter are in Thailand.I want to quit work for a while and spend some time with my family.(have some nice savings).

What is the best option for me regarding visas bearing in mind i visited them for 2 weeks jan 2007 and also mid sept 2006.

Have tried looking at the Royal Thai Consulate of Hull website but its a bit confusing.

Would it be possible for me to get a multiple entry non "o" visa based on marriage and daughter ?

cheers

Yes you could apply for a one year multi entry Non-Im O visa on the basis of visiting family in Thailand.

Copy of marriage certificate should be enough as supporting documents + whatever Hull requires

You will get 90 days stamp upon arrival in bangkok. Make sure you cross the border before the end of the 90 days to get another 90 days or apply for a year extension but that would mean 40k income proof

Have you considered a temporary alternative.

Come over on your usual 30 day stamp and apply to the Brit embassy for an up to six month visiter visa for your wife and daughter. Like I did.

You have a secure long term marriage and can prove your other visits etc. You have to show you can support your wife.

After the visit, you can apply for a non imm 0 visa, one year multiple entry. Based on visiting your family. You must have your original marriage cert and English translation.

I got my visa from the Liverpool consulate. Took the docs in and collected the next day.

Every 90 days you have to skip over the border and back for a re.stamp.

After this, if you are in the situation to do so, you may [like me] apply for your first one year extension to your non imm, based on marriage. But immigration will require proof, [a statement from the Brit embassy,] that you or you and wife combined have an income of at least bt40k per month. Believe it or not, but imm. will want to see pics of you and your wife on your living room sofa! Plus pics of your wardrobe/s with yours and her clothes etc. External shots of your residence and number are also required. When I was first informed about this by our friendly Sun Belt Asia advisor, I thought she was winding me up. But its true.

Whatever your plans. Good luck for your future.