Thanks to USA, thai foreign ministry and the thai hospital staff

finnsk

Yesterday I get my first Pfizershot given trough expatvac.

I want to thanks the american people and the Biden administration for their generous Pfeizer donation, it shows the western values, when they are best, not only taking care of their own nationalities, but helping all expats in the country. That shows the difference between western values and the asia values, thinking of another big country in asia, who only take care of their own people, giving vax to their own people in Thailand. Good to get a reminder, not to forget what we must be proud of (our western values).

After more than a year with covid and no serious ways to get a vax, with many fake promissies, it was refreshing to see the foreign ministry take ower the registration and work to get the Pfizervacc distributed, finally we get seroius informations, ok with small technical problems, but not because they want to make it difficult, I think, I think they were making an registration app for very small money, but it seems to work in the main lines. Yesterday I come as the first forreigner, to the province hospital, with thousands of thais who want their vacc. After a little confusion at the hospital administration people, they found all the expatvac info and send me to the room where I got the shot together with some thai doctors and nurses.

I also want to send a big thanks to the hospital staff, they working under big pressure from thousands of local people who want vax. They still work professional and take good care of the situation. I have some small conversations with them and they all tell, they would like to have Pfizer or Moderna for them selves and the thai people, but they know it is only a dream. I became a little shamefull, me a pensioneer living at the end of the ricefields, can get better and faster vax than help care people who run a big Covid risk every day. I wish better for the thai people. 

Thanks

• Thanks 2