What Cryptos are gonna explode?

11 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

This is supposed to be the last bull run before a bear market so they will all pump to some degree.

Xdc, xlm, vet and hbar are reasonably priced for a punt.

Any iso20022 coin should be a decent investment long term.

I keep reading about this current bull run...when is it supposed to finish?

RAZZ

18 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

As an aside...

Do you guys go "all in" on one...or say hold 10 with the same amount in each?

RAZZ

Never go all in, although I'm 80% in DOT. 

On one day my MOVRis up70% but BIRD is down 100% ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I think most hold some of more than one, but not exclusively.

My biggest two investments are in Bitcoin and Ethereum, though I also hold a fair amount of ADA Cardano and Ripple XRP.

Behind that I hold smaller investments in around a dozen more.

I reiterate my earlier comment that with every single one, I have thoroughly researched what it is and its likelihood of going up first.

There are a lot of really rubbish coins out there, so you need to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Possibly the best educational channel on YouTube is Coinbase. Videos on crypto basics, trends and detailed looks at coins and the market.

Thanks for that...I have a shortlist of about 20 at the moment.

I quite like the idea behind BAT.... Basic Attention Coin.

I think the concept of internet "privacy" is taking off and "Brave" only has something 34.4m+ users at the moment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)

523581633_Screenshot2021-08-25at13_51_42.png.e8a5fc1c13209f750ffff41c1f2fa62a.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Some say 30 days, I say 50 days, its going to be fast.

When BTC is 95k, I'm starting to sell most. 

Well, Michael Saylor keep saying it's going to 150k plus.

I finally got my Bitkub account set-up. Just playing with it and bought 2000 baht of NEAR which has gone up lol

Anyone use the BINANCE trading bot?

RAZZ

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Some say 30 days, I say 50 days, its going to be fast.

When BTC is 95k, I'm starting to sell most. 

Do you really think BTC will nearly double in the next 30 to 50 days? I hope you are right because my ADA should also go up.  As I mentioned in a previous post I am hoping ADA to go from its current $2.90 to to around $4.39 in this last run. Maybe a stretch but I am watching closely over the next 2 weeks up to the smart contracts going live. That event may already be priced in so ADA may not go up much.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Do you really think BTC will nearly double in the next 30 to 50 days? I hope you are right because my ADA should also go up.  As I mentioned in a previous post I am hoping ADA to go from its current $2.90 to to around $4.39 in this last run. Maybe a stretch but I am watching closely over the next 2 weeks up to the smart contracts going live. That event may already be priced in so ADA may not go up much.

Absolutely. I think ADA could hit $12, but I'm selling before then, as already made x100. 

I think it has been priced in, the one that hasn't been priced in is the DOT parachains, this is where the majority of my money is, not ADA. 

2 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

I keep reading about this current bull run...when is it supposed to finish?

RAZZ

Who knows. Some people are saying there will be a massive crash of up to 80%. Some dates have to been mentioned from Halloween to Mid December. Some believe it may push in through to next early next year.

Best to have a edit price that your happy with and stick to it.

• Like 1

I was surprised to read yesterday that they are up to 11,000 

different Cryptos out there, would seem everyone is jumping

on the bandwagon ,making money from nowt , as Tommy

Cooper used to say "Just like that " , but what do I know I am

76 , it all just seems dodgy to me,

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Absolutely. I think ADA could hit $12, but I'm selling before then, as already made x100. 

I think it has been priced in, the one that hasn't been priced in is the DOT parachains, this is where the majority of my money is, not ADA. 

Hope you are right. I bought heaps ADA at around $0.13usd and earned another 5260 in 1 year staking them. I plan to sell at around $4.39 ($6aud). If goes higher this bull run I might sell a few more if it reaches $10aud.

Then I will be "very hansom man" in Thailand.????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Hope you are right. I bought heaps ADA at around $0.13usd and earned another 5260 in 1 year staking them. I plan to sell at around $4.39 ($6aud). If goes higher this bull run I might sell a few more if it reaches $10aud.

I plan to sell them all but it might be a good idea to keep a few for a few years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Who knows. Some people are saying there will be a massive crash of up to 80%. Some dates have to been mentioned from Halloween to Mid December. Some believe it may push in through to next early next year.

Best to have a edit price that your happy with and stick to it.

80% isn't a crash, it's just the end of the bull cycle. 

I agree with the time frame, although I plan to get most our by Oct. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 4:27 PM, mjnaus said:

I feel that Cardano is extremely overpriced at the moment. One could easily argue that the launch of their smart contracts is already currently priced in which could mean the actual launch, if that actually ever happens, would have a large effect on the price.

But even if it does, Cardano might be a nice trade to make some money but the fundamentals are still way way behind Ethereum. Block demand of Cardano is currently essentially non-existent. Whether that changes with the launch of smart contracts remains to be seen. I feel that Ethereum L2’s will end up taking the cake… But time will tell ????

I agree. ADA will probably have major scaling issues and crack under pressure like ethereum did years ago. I think its overpriced and hyped to the max

8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Come on or should I say dream on. The current circulating supply of ADA is. 32,145,348,141 

Multiply that by $12 and think about where all the buyers are going to come from. ha ha

6 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Im sure all the other holders of ADA are thinking the same. The ones that own 32,145,348,141  circulating tokens of ADA. You will be waiting a long time for that to reach $10AUD.   10 baht more likely

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bbabythai said:

Im sure all the other holders of ADA are thinking the same. The ones that own 32,145,348,141  circulating tokens of ADA. You will be waiting a long time for that to reach $10AUD.   10 baht more likely

Considering i paid $0.18 aud and now worth $4.00 and, I think I know who is laughing the most. 10 baht lol. You don't even know what you are talking about as it is already around 95 baht.

Just another jealous one who missed out.

Edited by Dazinoz
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Considering i paid $0.18 aud and now worth $4.00 and, I think I know who is laughing the most. 10 baht lol. You don't even know what you are talking about as it is already around 95 baht.

Best ignore the trolls. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

You're definitely an aussie! Don't cry on your pillow tonight. 

I can be sure of the fact that I bought bitcoin and ethereum a long time before you ever did. Its still sitting on my trezor and nano hardware wallets. 

Have a great day in the nanny state of oz...

• Sad 2

On 8/28/2021 at 10:59 AM, SnowyWiez said:

Buy a spread of ones actually in use/actual potential use. ETH, Defi tokens, XRP, etc. Secure keys 2 locations and don't look for 3 years lol

Makes good sense. Leave for 5-10 years if possible. IMO Am no big hitter though and only have 0.17 Bitcoin and 0.5 ETH. Am just one of those who chucked a bit of spare cash in Fear Of Losing Out syndrome.

• Like 1