2nd COVID VAX Dose anyone got it?

dutchweller

21 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

Yes, I got my second AZ shot yesterday. I got my first jab on June 7. and had an appointment for the second one for September 27. I was contacted about three weeks ago, advising me that my appointment for the second AZ shot had been changed to August 30. There was no fuss and I was in and out in 35 minutes. The whole place was very well run.

Which hospital, please?

Hoping it was Phyathai 2. I emailed them to move up my 2nd shot due to international travel plans but they were not too enthused unless I had some documents such as flight ticket and/or overseas conference.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:55 AM, dutchweller said:

Thanks for the Information.

Seems Im missing the 2nd Dose details.
When I got my First I was given a form that has the first Dose details and a space for 2nd that was left blank...

Im not sure who to chase up MFAT have no idea..

I had written to my embassy about when to expect the 2nd dose for those who got vaccinated at the SCG, Bangsue, and they just replied:
"The Thai Foreign Ministry recently advised us that, for those who received their first shot of AZ on 18 July, the plan is to provide the second shot at the same location around 10 October. You will receive a text message from the Thai Government closer to that time, once the exact date is confirmed. At this stage, they do not have plans that will allow you to receive your second shot at a different location, or to alter the timing." They also suggested to check regularly for any updates to the current plan on the embassy's website and on social media, and to contact the Department of Consular Services (Tel: +66 2 203 5000, Office Hours : Monday - Friday, 08.30  - 16.30, excluding public holidays) directly regarding "your personal circumstances".

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 11:56 AM, sonjai said:

I had written to my embassy about when to expect the 2nd dose for those who got vaccinated at the SCG, Bangsue, and they just replied:
"The Thai Foreign Ministry recently advised us that, for those who received their first shot of AZ on 18 July, the plan is to provide the second shot at the same location around 10 October. You will receive a text message from the Thai Government closer to that time, once the exact date is confirmed. At this stage, they do not have plans that will allow you to receive your second shot at a different location, or to alter the timing." They also suggested to check regularly for any updates to the current plan on the embassy's website and on social media, and to contact the Department of Consular Services (Tel: +66 2 203 5000, Office Hours : Monday - Friday, 08.30  - 16.30, excluding public holidays) directly regarding "your personal circumstances".

***Update**

I received this today basically the same as Sonjai

*****************************************************************************************

We refer to our message of 16 July regarding an offer made by the Royal Thai Government to vaccinate a number of New Zealanders in Bangkok. According to our records, you received a first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on 18 July, under this process.

We have been informed by the Royal Thai Government that you will shortly receive an SMS message, which will confirm details of your next appointment for a second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

We understand that vaccinations will be administered on either 9 or 10 October at the same venue – SCG Headquarters in Bang Sue (NOT Bang Sue Station).

Please ensure you take relevant identification i.e. New Zealand passport with you on the day.

Kind regards,

*********************************************************************************************

So fingers crossed and keep an Eye out for an SMS......