2nd Vax Jab at Phyathai 2 Hospital

Lucian

After my 1st jab on 22 June at Phyathai 2 Hospital (booked via the intervac website), I was given a NEXT APPOINTMENT slip to go back for the 2nd shot on 14 September. Today I downloaded the MorProm app and logged in using the 13-digit Thai ID on my appointment slip. With my Thai wife's help, I located my next appointment details and it was changed to 7 September.

Question 1: Would I be receiving a SMS or email nearer to 7 September advising me of the change of appointment from 14 Sep to 7 Sep?

Question 2: Would the 2nd jab be carried out at Phyathai 2 or elsewhere?

Appreciate feedback from anyone who has just got their 2nd jab. Thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steveb5 said:

I am in the same situation as you but yesterday I received an SMS in Thai that my September 15th appointment will be september 8th next week. Appointment time is at 12:00 p.m. and you can go any day until the 14th of September  according to the SMS

Tks steveb5. Did the SMS indicate that your 2nd jab will still be at Phyathai 2 Hospital? I might have received the Thai SMS last week but I deleted it thinking it was spam and I do not read Thai.

I also received an SMS from Phyathai-2 moving my 2nd AZ shot to 9.00AM September 8th (be there 30 min. early). I can go any day up to Sept 14th. My original appointment was scheduled for Sept 15th.

The original 2nd shot appointment card has a contact number to call:

Contact No. 026172444

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cormanr7 said:

I also had my first shot at Phyathai 2 on June 22nd with the second shot scheduled for Sept. 14th. Unlike some others, haven't heard anything yet (either by SMS or email). 

Update. Registered for mor phrom which is easy as the input fields are in both Thai and English. Input the 13 number ID that is displayed on the slip you got after your first vaccination and choose password, get an OTP.

When the app opens it is all in Thai but not difficult to comprehend. The first clickable link (with the syringe) takes you to a page that displays details of your first shot. Click arrow at the bottom, this will take you to the next page where the date for your 2nd shot will appear. Mine is Sept 7th in the morning, one week earlier than the original appointment (Sept 14th). Still no notification by SMS/email.

2 hours ago, cormanr7 said:

Update. Registered for mor phrom which is easy as the input fields are in both Thai and English. Input the 13 number ID that is displayed on the slip you got after your first vaccination and choose password, get an OTP.

When the app opens it is all in Thai but not difficult to comprehend. The first clickable link (with the syringe) takes you to a page that displays details of your first shot. Click arrow at the bottom, this will take you to the next page where the date for your 2nd shot will appear. Mine is Sept 7th in the morning, one week earlier than the original appointment (Sept 14th). Still no notification by SMS/email.

I managed to call Phyathai 2 Hospital to enquire about the change of my 2nd appointment from 14 Sep to 7 Sep in MorProm. They confirmed that it has been changed to 7 Sep by the Ministry of Health and they were not responsible for sending out the SMS. So I shall be going there on Tuesday to get my 2nd jab even though I have not received any SMS about the date change.

• Like 1

Update: Got my 2nd jab of AZ today at Phyathai 2 Hospital. No crowds at all; it took less than 10 minutes from filling up a form to getting my jab. Had to stay for another 30 minutes for observation. They then called my queue number and was given a Vax Cert (printed in both Thai and English). All in all, well organized and courteous staff at Phyathai 2.

PS: My original appointment was on 14 Sep. However when I logged into the MorProm app last week (using the 13-digit Thai ID number on my appointment slip) I discovered that my appointment has been changed to 7th Sep. I did not receive any SMS informing me of the change. For those of you who have a 2nd jab appointment in mid September, better log in to MorProm or call Phyathai 2 to reconfirm your new appointment date.

• Like 1