How can foreigners register on the "Mor Phrom" application with a 13-digit number to get the digital vaccine certificate?

Jonathan Fairfield

Trierd several times to create an account but doesn't allow.  Get a eror message in Thai (which I can't read).

I have my 13 digit code which I enter along with my mobile number. Tried calling Bangrak Vaccination Centre but all in Thai - no English option.

What I have noticed is on my paperwork that I have for the second jab is the field for my mobile number says "null". Maybe the reason I can not register is because this is missing. To create an account both my 13 digit ID and mobile number are needed as they will send a 6 digit OTP code to me.

No big deal. I'll wait for the second jab and get it sorted when in Bangrak.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eddiesdad said:

What I have noticed is on my paperwork that I have for the second jab is the field for my mobile number says "null". Maybe the reason I can not register is because this is missing.

I had the same problem. I asked MedPark, where I had my first vaccination, to submit my phone number to the relevant place, which they did, and my vax now shows up on the MorProm app.

• Like 2

Some facilities (MedPark in my case, after the second dose) dispense a paper document which has a QR code, which provides a URL to a version of your vaccination certificate at the MoPH. In my case this is slightly different in format/content than my certificate via Mor Prom+. This paper certificate also has my 13-digit Thai Vaccination ID Number (600000nnnnnnn).

I was able to successfully register with the app. And within a few minutes of receiving my second dose, I was able to view both my history (dripping syringe tab), and my certificate.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mor.promplus

• Like 1

This does not work for me.

The OP says only foreigners who received a first dose can register for Mor Phrom.

I registered and installed 2 versions of Mor Phrom before my first AZ shot at Phyathai 2.

1. My LINE Maw Phrom has no record of my vaccination or next appointment.

2. My Android version now says my password (mobile no) is now wrong. Odd.

FWIW. May be my mistake, or is Mor Phrom for foreigners somehow different? Must you register after getting the first shot for this to work?

Edited by rabas
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, rabas said:

This does not work for me.

The OP says only foreigners who received a first dose can register for Mor Phrom.

I registered and installed 2 versions of Mor Phrom before my first AZ shot at Phyathai 2.

1. My LINE Maw Phrom has no record of my vaccination or next appointment.

2. My Android version now says my password (mobile no) is now wrong. Odd.

FWIW. May be my mistake, or is Mor Phrom for foreigners somehow different? Must you register after getting the first shot for this to work?

Not clear whether under 2. you have installed the app, (different from Mor Prom @ LINE).

I had Mor Prom @LINE and my Thai staff downloaded the app. If you do that and add your mobile number and the 13 digit Vax ID, you will get an OTP and once entered, it will provide you with your dose history. Certificate is not available until after second dose.

This one:

742897079_MorPromApppicture.jpg.a607fa508084ade4351de252657318d3.jpg

I had three goes at it, or rather my Thai staff did, as first off I didn't have the 13 digit vax ID, (and had to ring the hospital to give it to me), and then for my partner, the hospital gave the wrong ID, (they used the 13 digit Pink card ID). Anyway, got there in the end.

My Thai staff has had both his doses, (AZ and he's 24 naturally), and his certificate shows all his details, including QR code and passport number, so I presume this will be an acceptable certificate for international travel. (It's in English and Thai.) But that sounds too logical, so scrub that.

Unless you read Thai you will need someone who does, to translate the messages that pop up, (or to do it for you), when you're installing your details.

Edited by samtam
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, samtam said:

Not clear whether under 2. you have installed the app, (different from Mor Prom @ LINE).

I had Mor Prom @LINE and my Thai staff downloaded the app. If you do that and add your mobile number and the 13 digit Vax ID, you will get an OTP and once entered, it will provide you with your dose history. Certificate is not available until after second dose.

This one:

742897079_MorPromApppicture.jpg.a607fa508084ade4351de252657318d3.jpg

OK, got it. Thanks.

1. Works using the 13 digit ID no. from the vaccine card. It opens a new account.

2. Does not work with my pink card 13 digit ID and older existing Mor Phrom apps.

This is probably because Phyathai-2 used my passport to register. I assume the pink card ID works if used it to register.

15 minutes ago, rabas said:

OK, got it. Thanks.

1. Works using the 13 digit ID no. from the vaccine card. It opens a new account.

2. Does not work with my pink card 13 digit ID and older existing Mor Phrom apps.

This is probably because Phyathai-2 used my passport to register. I assume the pink card ID works if used it to register.

Yes, I had the same issue. Registered the Mor Prom @Line using my Pink ID 13 digits, but the hospital registered my vax using my passport, so they had to issue a 13 digit vax ID.