Where can we travel to?

Whale

I need a break from Thailand for a bit but cannot figure out where we can go without going through a quarantine requirement at the receiving country.

I thought of the UK (I am a national) but its "red" for Thailand departees and I understand the Thailand AZ is not recognised yet for entry to UK either.

Does anyone know if it it recognised in any European country? Or in any amber country between here and UK with flights?

Indeed is any vaccination in Thailand recognised yet for international travel?

Where can one go with a non EU passport right now, I am keen on the med but can't figure out of anywhere is open to travellers from Thailand?

Edited by Whale

On 9/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, Whale said:

United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Qatar) are open and on amber list with a test on arrival. Once test is confirmed negative you can do your thing. 

Yes some (10) Thai girls have recently left for Dubai on a 3mth Salesperson visa. I can only guess at what they are selling, a massage course was mentioned though :happy:........:unsure::coffee1:

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Yes some (10) Thai girls have recently left for Dubai on a 3mth Salesperson visa. I can only guess at what they are selling, a massage course was mentioned though :happy:........:unsure::coffee1:

Thai girls are one of Thailand's most successful 'exports'. They can be found all over the globe offering public relation services.

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I spoke to a local girl who mentioned her intentions to go there so she could 'see the world'.  

I pre-warned her of horror stories of families (son, father, uncles, grandfather etc) gang banging, followed by a final act of defecating and urinating on these girls as a final signature to express their contempt towards these non Muslim ladies.  

And of course the promise of 'freedom' after 300 customers and getting their passports back - trap for young players. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, aussienam said:

I spoke to a local girl who mentioned her intentions to go there so she could 'see the world'.  

I pre-warned her of horror stories of families (son, father, uncles, grandfather etc) gang banging, followed by a final act of defecating and urinating on these girls as a final signature to express their contempt towards these non Muslim ladies.  

And of course the promise of 'freedom' after 300 customers and getting their passports back - trap for young players. 

Hopefully, you were able to impress on her that ‘seeing the world’ means seeing some dirty Arab’s anus - and that would be the highlight of going to that country. 

I don’t understand why anyone would ever want to go there, but that’s just me. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, khunjeff said:

It isn't so much that the Siam Bioscience AZ isn't accepted, but that the UK currently doesn't accept vaccinations performed in Thailand, period - even a double dose of Pfizer given here wouldn't count. For whatever reason, they only honor vaccinations administered in the UK, EU, or US.

So in which case what happens, mandatory 14  day quarantine? 

Do they then vaccinate you? 

On 9/11/2021 at 8:44 AM, AJR3RD said:

You could do what I did. Get a one-stop BKK-Seoul-Mexico City. No curfews, no quarantines, no tests (unless S. Korea is requiring a PCR negative to transit). Get your genuine vaccination that works more than half the time - use normal precautions and common sense and respect for others.

I was going insane watching the Thai government flail around like a landed fish. 

Guadalajara, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato - the people here are friendly, welcoming, food is great, prices are cheaper, and the government is NOT trying it's damndest to get rid of you in favor of rich investors on private aircraft.

what about the ladies situation? what airline did you fly?

On 9/11/2021 at 10:18 AM, Mad mick said:

l need to break out of Australia's tyranny prison island where can l get political asylum from Australia Asap ??? help us we are totally under Authoritarian regime ! China would be proud of HELP AUSSIES FLEE 

I pity anyone stuck in the nanny state. Seriously, you couldn't pay me to live there. Sometimes I watch the news on youtube. I have to laugh at the cringe value of the journalists

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...