The best time of year to buy dog puppies

In cold countries bitches come at certain times depending on weather season.

In Thailand those seasons are not that pronounced, so I would think they come to heat regularly every few months.

I think I would exclude rising puppies during season, because likelihood of getting wet, catching pneumonia, bronchitis.

Would getting puppies born at the end of the rainy season have health benefits?

I am thinking of getting minimum 3 months old poodle/mix rase puppies. Recommendations of breeders welcome. 

The other option would be getting already young adults, but the risk is poor habits, lack of training from the early childhood.

I have had puppies born in June and they have struggled. Those born in January were fine

Now I got a young 7 month adult, which is impossible to train, because he spend all life locked in farm cage, without contact with people.

Edited by internationalism

I don't think the birth month makes any difference, but I could be wrong.

As for your untrainable one, don't give up. Cesar Millan and other similar YouTube people have some great techniques and advice. If it's just 7 months old, you will be able to do so much with it. It's not too late at all.

Good luck! ????????????????????????????????

There is no time during the year that corresponds to a breeding season for (domesticated) dogs. Dogs usually have their first heat at around 6 months old, and then every 6-7 months afterwards. Each heat tends to last approximately 16-18 days.