Bangkok Hospital Pattaya now allowing registration for a Covid-19 vaccine for foreigners 18+

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I tried the link, the results:

they ask for hospital ID number. I don’t have one.

there is no provision for email, so the only contact allowed is a telephone number.

I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you but my friend called the main number and made the appointment over the phone. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I tried the link, the results:

they ask for hospital ID number. I don’t have one.

there is no provision for email, so the only contact allowed is a telephone number.

dont need the hn number, just leave it blank

• Like 1

21 hours ago, huyuli said:

I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you but my friend called the main number and made the appointment over the phone. Good luck.

The web site is clear that it’s purpose is to survey to determine the amount of vaccine required. It is not an appointment system.

I guess I am supposed to wait for a phone call to get an appointment.

Edited by Danderman123

If it is like their previous vaccination campaigns, it will be restricted to those who are "patients" (i.e. have BHP Hospital Numbers). 

The difference this time is merely the age limit. 

The restriction on having had a previous vaccination is still noted. This is meant for those 18+ (and/or with underlying medical issues) who have NOT yet had a vaccination of any kind.

As they note - this survey is to determine how many does they'll need to order. They already know how many AZ/Pfizer doses they need for the "over 60" crowd from their previous surveys/vaccinations.

I've already had an AZ shot from them, so I wasn't allowed to get a Pfizer shot weeks later when they started doing them. 
I still registered on the survey (as a "second dose"). 

It didn't reject anything even though I noted I'd had a previous vaccination. Will have to wait and see. I have (supposedly) two shots lined up for October but if I can get a shot of Pfizer before then I'll take it.

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The web site is clear that it’s purpose is to survey to determine the amount of vaccine required. It is not an appointment system.

Although it is called a survey, I did get an appointment by registering on it. Please persist. I have received two Pfizers from them in spite of not being a patient there. Good luck again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, huyuli said:

Although it is called a survey, I did get an appointment by registering on it. Please persist. I have received two Pfizers from them in spite of not being a patient there. Good luck again.

Persistent in what way? I completed the survey. Should I do it again? 

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Persistent in what way? I completed the survey. Should I do it again? 

No.... but if any other places come along register there too. I thought I was never going to get sorted, then 2 SMS messages in one day, both inviting me to go get jabbed tomorrow at different places arrived....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

I live in Sattahip a few weeks back I registered with Pattaya Bangkok Hospital they replied and when I sent new e mail with a question got automated reply e mail box full

Tried again a week ago - the e mail was delivered but no reply

What should I do - feeling very vulnerable as I want protection - aged 67 - healthy but have issues with allergies/breathing in high humidity

1 hour ago, JGV said:

I live in Sattahip a few weeks back I registered with Pattaya Bangkok Hospital they replied and when I sent new e mail with a question got automated reply e mail box full

Tried again a week ago - the e mail was delivered but no reply

What should I do - feeling very vulnerable as I want protection - aged 67 - healthy but have issues with allergies/breathing in high humidity

I had a similar issue with BPH a few weeks back.

Sent them an email and had no response. Then contacted them via their Facebook page (by private messenger) received a response that resolved my query within an hour or so. The response also noted that their email system was down at the time, hence no email response.

From their FaceBook page:

2nd Lot Registration for Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya will be accepting reservations for the second lot of Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine starting Saturday 18 September 2021 at 09:00 hrs onwards.

Price is 1,650 Bahr per 1 dose with a limited number of reservations and not more than 10 doses per purchase.

It is likely that the vaccine will be distributed between January to March 2022

For more details and how to make a reservation, please visit our website

On 9/11/2021 at 8:01 AM, Danderman123 said:

Follow up: I received an SMS with an appointment for vaccination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1