Where to Download DLT Smart Queue App?

wimpy

8 minutes ago, wimpy said:

Those don't work for me. Playstore says "app is not available for any of your devices". I found the .APK file on a website, and was able to install that way.

Perhaps your settings are not set to loicality...IE Thailand. Some apps only are available via playstore regionally and you have to change your Google settings for Thailand

16 minutes ago, tonray said:

Perhaps your settings are not set to loicality...IE Thailand. Some apps only are available via playstore regionally and you have to change your Google settings for Thailand

That must be it. I have it set to USA. Reluctant to set it to Thailand, as it says I can't change back for 365 days. Worried my US credit cards won't work if set to Thailand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wimpy said:

That must be it. I have it set to USA. Reluctant to set it to Thailand, as it says I can't change back for 365 days. Worried my US credit cards won't work if set to Thailand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just simply make a new.google mail in about 3 mins with a thai location settings. Then in the app store log in with that. When downloaded the app and installed. Simply log back with your usa email to appstore. 

• Like 1