Going To Laos For Tourist Visa..

i'm going to Vientiane, Laos with a friend and fellow member of this board for another tourist visa, which gives me time to prepare things for my B visa. does anyone have information what the current situation is in Laos regarding visas for Thailand? i'll only need a single entry tourist visa and i only had a back-to-back 30 day entry and another 90 days (60+30, which are only 1 week of the 30 days now) so far in my life for Thailand. so a total of 97 days, approx. back-to-back anything the Thai Embassy in Laos is requesting for tourist visas? foreign bank statements? etc?

was there last month for new tourist visa ,had no problems ,nothing requested . it was very busy ,lots of farang on visa runs ,talked to a few ,nobody had any problems to report . please post back as would like to know if things change up there .good luck :o

read somewhere they requested 100,000 baht in a thai bank account from someone end of last year for a new tourist visa. anyone know of this? i just opened my thai bank account and put 6,000 baht in it. :o

rainman,

no funds needed to show...go to a thai consulate outside thailand and get a tourist visa sticker in your passport.