Digital Pass Question?

kiteman9

11 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

There is a reason, similar to why Brits have a huge issue with a small piece of fabric that helps protect them and others. In simple terms, stupidity.

I agree governments are stupid, along with people who think a small piece of fabric will save there life, whatever country they come from.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:17 AM, PumpkinEater said:

They say the vaccinated AND unvaccinated can catch covid and spread the virus.

True or not?

True

Then why a health pass?

To show that if you catch it you are very unlikely to be hospitalised (being hospitalised may cost the organisation that requires the pass money)

Unless they keep their word and let the vaccinated live freely again without masks or social distancing….then I am for the health pass idea to prove my status. E.g. A cop stops you for no mask show him your health pass…

Why would a health pass stop you being required to wear a mask etc? You can still be infected. You can still infect others.

I did my part and am vaccinated…now let me live again, without these huge money making schemes being thrown around. And enforced. 
4 Covid tests in two weeks for the vaccinated returnee? $$$

Sha+ Hotel when I have my own accommodation (retired)? $$$

Covid Insurance of 21500thb…$$$

You can still catch it, specially the delta variant. If you catch it you can still spread it. So far community spread has no got out of hand 

why should you be trusted to maintain the same isolation as can be enforced in a medically supervised hotel? Do you have medical supervision in your accommodation? Do you have the isolation setup?

Even well protected vaccinated individuals can be hospitalised and require very expensive treatment 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, Rinrada said:

Yes and No...basically just for local venues....pinch of salt..LONDON -- Authorities in Britain have decided Not to Require vaccine passports for Entry into Nightclubs and other Crowded events in England. 

Health Minister Sajid Javid said the government has Shelved the idea of vaccine passports for Now but could Reconsider the decision if COVID-19 cases rise exponentially once again.

Scotland to launch Vaccine Passports on 1 October....The "bogus clowns of a government in wastemonster"...might now be Wavering...rudderless... however in the meantime...jfi.."The Scottish Vaccine Passport plan was formally Approved by Holyrood after the SNP and Greens Voted in favour.

The proposals were Opposed by the branches of the  Conservatives, Labour and Liberals.   https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-58506013