Water supply outage to affect Chalong, Karon

snoop1130

1631613860_1-org.jpg

The notice annouce the water supply outage tomorrow (Sept 15). Image: PWA

PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut-off in parts of Chalong and Karon tomorrow (Sept 15). 

According to an announcement by the PWA, officers will change the Main Distribution Board (MDB) box at the water-producing station at Khlong Kratha reservoir (commonly called the “Chalong Reservoir”) to improve the water distribution system.

The areas to be affected by the water outage, from 9am to 5pm, are unspecified parts of Chalong and Karon.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/water-supply-outage-to-affect-chalong-karon-81401.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-09-14

13 hours ago, bkk_bwana said:

It's just great to see that aseannow.com is keeping on top of all the exiting breaking news from the Kingdom. 

There was a time when "Phuket News" was the part of the forum which dealt with the news regarding Phuket.

Now, of course, it is the place for non-Phuket residents to come and shout about what a "failure" the sandbox has been, and accuse Phuket of stealing all the vaccines from the poor and vulnerable.

I understand. If I couldn't afford to live in Phuket, I might feel angry too ????

• Like 1