Pfizer comes to Phetchabun

Lazybones

This is really a travesty of justice for Thai people. My wife in Petchabun paid for Moderna 2-3 months ago and still hasn't been vaccinated. She has a stall in a market there and was told yesterday, maybe late October. She also applied for vaccination on Thai registration sites but has heard nothing. She is concerned now because the Govt wants everyone working in a mall or other at risk places (markets) must be vaccinated by Oct 1. This Govt is so pathetic when it comes to organizing and distribution of vaccines that we now see a situation, mostly in part with thanks to the USA Govt. and the Dept of Internal Affairs that many of us expats are vaccinated before Thais in the front line. On top of that the Govt is still been given donated vaccines from other countries (Japan in the last few days) and still they are ordering millions of doses of ineffective Sinovac. And Thai friends of mine who have had two shots can't even get a medical certificate from the place of vaccination. Words fail me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

If you could remember the details I would be interested in checking where and how.

You need to look through the Asian now post as that is where I saw it. About 2 weeks ago and I think it was through expatvax.

26 minutes ago, Lazybones said:

You need to look through the Asian now post as that is where I saw it. About 2 weeks ago and I think it was through expatvax

Sorry mate. I looked for it but couldn't find it. Maybe seniors moment. There was an American from Loei saying he was after it but couldn't get it. Could be what I saw. Cheers

6 hours ago, Khun Yogi said:

My wife in Petchabun paid for Moderna 2-3 months ago and still hasn't been vaccinated.

My wife and I are also registered for Moderna at Petcharat hospital in Petchabun.

We were told first batch would arrive in October and we would be notified. Now we hear they were only allocated 2500 doses and reservations for these were full within 10 minutes of them announcing the fact. So now if its Moderna its going to be next year sometime....who knows when. 

We live a very quiet and private life so are not getting hot and bothered but understandable why those who have to work or mix with many people might be feeling disappointed.