Moved to Buriram. What now?

konaboy

10 hours ago, Thaifish said:

Seriously the "look chin" sold at the Burriram railway station is the best in Thailand. You gotta try. You can sit and train spot while you eat....

Yeah, but that really seems like the high of everyone´s wishes. We just gotta try that! This little extra thing where you say that it´s possible to see trains while eating sounds fantastic.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Decent food can be found here.  http://www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net/

Nookie delivers to Buriram every fortnight, the Buriram Pie Man's pies (and especially the steak & kidney puddings) are worth a try.

Friends speak highly of The Swan; good breakfasts/Sunday lunch at Jimmy's and a good craic at Lakeside bar. I am not up to date with Paddy's bar but my want to give that a try as well.

Edited by Jip99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Maha Sarakham said:

It's all closed right now.  The only thing selling is look chin meatballs on a stick with sauce due to the LaLisa blackpink fanatics.

Strange that Buriram is all closed up and the fact I've been going there regularly without passing, or hitting a police road block in that time. My wife and family went there yesterday to a 'Sausage Festival' by the train station. Are we talking about the same Buriram?

2 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

I have never been to Buriram, but I have had Issan Nookie delivered in Bangkok.....

He delivers to many places. A case of phoning him and asking. If you can get there he has a farang get to gether on a Sunday starting at about 1pm. Good laugh had by all.

• Like 1