Golf Shoes

roger101

I want to buy some golf shoes. The ones I have now (from Decathlon) are becoming uncomfortable, I would like some recommendations about  make , comfort and price. Comfort is my main concern followed by price, I don't really want to go much more than 3,000, Any suggestions, also the name of the shop in Pattaya  where they can be purchased.

Thanks

I was a FJ fan until I bought a pair of Adidas.  I play twice a week (plandemic permitting)  and my current pair are  3 years old and still going strong.  Still completely waterproof and look as good as new. 

Whatever you buy, I can recommend the twisty wire rather than the traditional shoelaces.  Easy to adjust and put on or take off. I've also found Adidas to be more comfortable with the soles being more flexible and liable - I don't have that "thank God I can take off the shoes" feeling after a round.

I bought at Thepprasit Outlet Mall golf shop - they always have specials and some pretty good deals from time to time. Doubt if you'll  score a pair for 3K, but from memory they have some quality Adidas starting at 4K. Other shops I know are Supersport in Central, the golf shop on Thepprasit opposite the Mall entrance, and Ping golf shop on Third Road between Klang and Nua.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

if you want decent golf shoes or any other golf equipment for that matter, take a trip to Bangkok and visit Thanaya Plaza at Silom. It's a shopping mall ( 4 floors ) that these days is about 85% golf gear, it used to be 99%.

Agree! Its a fun place to play-swing, try, and buy.

• Like 1

for me ECCO

I've tried spikes less golf shoes, and my left foot seems to slip.

note you can buy cheap hats, shirts, shorts even socks, but dont go cheap with your feet, get some good shoes then you'll be happier at the end of your round, i rotate 2 pairs which helps the foot adjust instead of the same shoe over and over.

so buy 2 pairs of slightly different shoes same brand.