renowned anti vaxxer checks out

3NUMBAS

I see reason to be obsessed with vax before being done, simply because they were and are still not available to many and danger was high.

Still,  it was neurotic reaction, but understandable in those circumstances.

But once jabbed mind can be put at ease as situation is different now, almost all foreigners in thailand wishing to do so are done. It's also possible to temporarily move from yet unvaccinated area to highly vaccinated (like phuket, but even hua hin).

Time to move away from black-white perspective to normalcy and forgetting about pandemic at all.

Edited by internationalism
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

I see reason to be obsessed with vax before being done, simply because they were and are still not available to many and danger was high.

But once jabbed mind can be put at ease as situation is different now, almost all foreigners in thailand wishing to do so are done. It's also possible to temporarily move from yet unvaccinated area to highly vaccinated (like phuket, but even hua hin).

Time to move away from black-white perspective to normalcy and forgetting about pandemic at all.

‘Normalcy’?

Far too many people are still getting sick, far too many people are still winding up

in hospital and far too many people are still dying of this wretched disease.

Or do you seek to ‘normalize’ the almost entirely unnecessary suffering others still face?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A troll post/personal attack has been removed see also:

Thailand COVID-19 Updates (Sponsored by Aetna Insurance)

A forum dedicated to information and discussion related to the current pandemic in Thailand and around the world.

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

I see nothing in the linked news article to suggest that Alan Steel had "an obsession with covid and unvaccinated"

I'm guessing you missed this? LOL:

An anti-vaxxer who shared misinformation about the jab on social media has died from Covid hours after being put on a ventilator.

Personal finance guru Alan Steel, 74, died on Wednesday after battling the virus for a month.

Mr Steel was also against masks and lockdowns.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 5:07 AM, Credo said:

I doubt we will ever really go back to normal.  I think normal will be redefined.   I think after pretty much every major pandemic has caused social changes that we don't go back on.   

Here we're back to normal with the help of vaccines and if we can keep covid19 in control with just the vaccines i will be happy.

This winter will be interesting in Denmark.

Will we still continue to see a low number of positives each day and mainly amongst the unvaccinated people, 

or will it explode in our face forcing us to take a few steps back?

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, internationalism said:

Did you mean single or double jabbed?

Out in rural Thailand there are quite a few of us who are single jabbed and waiting for the second jab. Not that many who have no jabs but want them and some who are not yet convinced about getting any jabs at all.

There may be a few who will refuse jabs completely, unless they are forced into having one, one way or another.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:48 AM, Jeffr2 said:

I'm guessing you missed this? LOL:

An anti-vaxxer who shared misinformation about the jab on social media has died from Covid hours after being put on a ventilator.

Personal finance guru Alan Steel, 74, died on Wednesday after battling the virus for a month.

Mr Steel was also against masks and lockdowns.

Thank you. Yes, that qualifies as an obsession.

• Like 1