SRT launches special train service to Buri Ram to celebrate meatball festival

webfact

Buriram-meatball.jpg

The State Railway of Thailand launched special train services yesterday for anyone, especially fans of K-pop idol Lalisa “Lisa” Manoban, wanting to celebrate the meatball festival in the north-eastern province of Buri Ram. The services will run until September 24th.

SRT Governor Nirut Maneebhandu said that there are seven trains leaving every day from Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima and Ubon Ratchathani for Buri Ram during the week-long festival.

From Bangkok, the No 135 special train, with four air conditioned cars, leaves the Bang Sue grand station at 6.40am and arrives in Buri Ram at 2.19pm.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/srt-launches-special-train-service-to-buri-ram-to-celebrate-meatball-festival/

Logo-top-.png

6 hours ago, webfact said:

From Bangkok, the No 135 special train, with four air conditioned cars, leaves the Bang Sue grand station at 6.40am and arrives in Buri Ram at 2.19pm.

7 hours 40 minutes stuck in a train just to eat some meatballs, then the same return journey...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sapson said:

Pandemic raging red zones etc, ok lets run extra trains for essential meat ball festival travel and to celebrate some daft tart singer.......christ on a bike this place is bonkersyep i can't leave my province for an urgent medical appointment but you can pack a train full of potential spreaders to eat meatballs..load of balls money being made by someone up the ladder i think