Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to have a refund processed on Shopee, but when adding a bank account the system asks for my (or the bank's?) IC number.

What is it and where can I find it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mickyr55 said:

What else is a forum for if not instant information, why would you want to have trip to the bank in the words of the 1970s yellow pages ad, "let your fingers do the walking ".😀😀

What else is Google for,  don't for the life of me know if they can ask here why people can't use Google and ask there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Its the banks ID number like my Bkk bank is 6233.

It will be on your ATM card. 

Well, it's not. I have an SCB debit card and besides the 3-digit CVC/CVV code and the 16-digit card number, there is nothing else there.

Shopee won't accept my credit card information either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Its the banks ID number like my Bkk bank is 6233.

It will be on your ATM card. 

Bangkok Bank's ID number is 002

 

Thailand Bank Codes

 

If it's the ID or code number your searching for @MarcelV you should find it on this website.

 

Edited by Moonlover
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Well, it's not. I have an SCB debit card and besides the 3-digit CVC/CVV code and the 16-digit card number, there is nothing else there.

Shopee won't accept my credit card information either.

Well ask your SCB what IC is then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarcelV said:

Well, it's not. I have an SCB debit card and besides the 3-digit CVC/CVV code and the 16-digit card number, there is nothing else there.

Shopee won't accept my credit card information either.

The first 4 numbers on your bank branch debit card is your banks ID number.

Well it is on my one and codes and swift number are another thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Shopee keeps saying to "Please enter a valid IC", no matter which number or combination of digits I enter.

Google gave me this:

 

You can verify your ShopeePay account by uploading your Identify Card (IC) or passport (for foreigners) on the Shopee App.
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2021 at 3:09 PM, MarcelV said:

I'm trying to have a refund processed on Shopee, but when adding a bank account the system asks for my (or the bank's?) IC number.

What is it and where can I find it?

I wonder if IC is a typing error on the Shopee website and should be BIC, which is the same as SWIFT but it is not a number.

 

Edited by Puccini
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, mickyr55 said:

What else is a forum for if not instant information, why would you want to have trip to the bank in the words of the 1970s yellow pages ad, "let your fingers do the walking ".😀😀

"A trip to the bank." LOL!

Ever heard of email?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, H1w4yR1da said:

"A trip to the bank." LOL!

Ever heard of email?

Email to the bank: "What is your IC number?"

 

Reply from the bank: "We have no IC number"

 

Edited by Puccini
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...