IPTV That Really Works

Jeffrey346

Hey Guys.. For years I have been using an IPTV Provider for News, Sports and TV from home. They all claim to be the best. No freezing no buffering etc. The problem is the Thai Gov restricts the international bandwidth.
Over the years I must have tried a dozen different providers. None have worked really well. Still get buffering.
Recently, I have come across a new provider and must say I'm impressed. Beautiful HD and a great line up of Sports and TV channels. Best part NO BUFFERING.
Guys, I'm not getting anything out of this just passing along a good provider.
If you are interested, I suggest you get their 48 hour trail and see for yourself.
Go to Telegram Messenger. https://telegram.org/ and enter
@CaribouStreams in the Search Box..
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

https://ustvgo.tv/

Works a charm for all my US TV watching.  Just watched my weekly epidose of Pawn Stars

Good one! Now watching.

I also watch "https://watchnewslive.tv/" which has many channels. I'll try to compare USTVGo and WatchNewsLive, but no promises.

I've also got Pulse-TV, an IPTV provider - it's pretty good, but buffers quite often during particular times of the day. But it has "Catch up", i.e. program replays for the previous 24 hours or so, so I can watch later a program that was buffering a lot.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Good one! Now watching.

I also watch "https://watchnewslive.tv/" which has many channels. I'll try to compare USTVGo and WatchNewsLive, but no promises.

I've also got Pulse-TV, an IPTV provider - it's pretty good, but buffers quite often during particular times of the day. But it has "Catch up", i.e. program replays for the previous 24 hours or so, so I can watch later a program that was buffering a lot.

I am pleased that I have found this thread, because I posted elsewhere about the "black box" and what I now know is called IPTV!

I'm wondering if I should get one of these because I want to watch the BBC World News, or where I can simply watch BBC World News?

I did notice that 3BB are advertising a black box cheaply, but have to check to see if they have the BBC World News.

On the subject of these black boxes (IPTV) how easy are they to set up and do I set them up on my smart TV or my computer?

Would be most grateful for some information from somebody who knows more about it than I do, which shouldn't be too hard as my knowledge on this subject is pretty well zilch!

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

I did not click on the link @Jeffrey346 provided.  Instead, I typed the telegram.org address in myself.  I don't see a Search Box to type in @CaribouStreams

@gamb00lerThe link takes you to the message board. The search box is in the upper left corner.. It may be easier to just click on the link

Edited by Jeffrey346

1 hour ago, Jai Dee said:

This link will give you BBC World News:

https://planetnews.com/live/bbc-news.html

Many thanks Jai Dee, your reply is much appreciated and I will keep it on file for the BBC News, however what I really wanted was a link to the BBC World News, which covers this part of the world, including the weather forecasts for here and down under.

I think there is something strange about the BBC World News as it doesn't seem to be easily available, although in my apartment, there is a cable feed, and this does have it on, but the cable company and the link between it and the satellite (if that's what it is) is poor and I really can't get any sort of picture or sound other than partly/almost all pixelated, and I have complained many times but this is a rental apartment and nothing seems to have been done.

Do you think one of the IPTV boxes will have it on, and if so, how can I find out which one?

Once again thank you for your reply.

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Many thanks Jai Dee, your reply is much appreciated and I will keep it on file for the BBC News, however what I really wanted was a link to the BBC World News, which covers this part of the world, including the weather forecasts for here and down under.

I think there is something strange about the BBC World News as it doesn't seem to be easily available, although in my apartment, there is a cable feed, and this does have it on, but the cable company and the link between it and the satellite (if that's what it is) is poor and I really can't get any sort of picture or sound other than partly/almost all pixelated, and I have complained many times but this is a rental apartment and nothing seems to have been done.

Do you think one of the IPTV boxes will have it on, and if so, how can I find out which one?

Once again thank you for your reply.

Most IPTV provider have BBC World News.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

Most IPTV provider have BBC World News.

Yes, Pulse-TV does. It's currently covering some kind of election going on in Germany....

And there are a few more at PlanetNews, not just the BBC:   https://planetnews.com/live

Edited by JetsetBkk

• 11 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, ThailandRyan said:

https://ustvgo.tv/

Works a charm for all my US TV watching.  Just watched my weekly epidose of Pawn Stars

I have had some success with watching a movie on this channel, albiet stops some times, however I like to watch Shark Tank and after 10 minutes or 2 minutes I get the fatal error message .....

Any idea why ?    maybe the channel kicks the user off because I'm not a NordVPN subscriber ?  thks

image.png.dc902147612f6b3cf12f29611728127c.png

I know people say you get what you pay for but it seems this does not always apply to IPTV streams.
The Snip below gives an idea of the quality of the IPTV streams I use:-

image.png.d040c17ac6e505780802a6a5931664f4.png

The Snip is from the Discord Support forum.

Regarding LeamingSpaceman's comment on support, most support questions are answered and resolved in somewhere between 5 & 30 minutes.
My IPTV supplier has over 100 resellers supplying IPTV to more than 55k customers based all over the world which just shows they must be doing something right. With that many customers they can offer low pricing of £60 annually with a very reliable IPTV stream to boot, see the Snip above 
If you want further info. please DM me with your questions and I will do my best to answer.
BTW: The £60 annual sub includes PPV with 7 days of Catch-up on UK streams.

Finally, my recommendations for a Set Top Box are either an Amlogic X96 Air or an X96 x4.
Both STB's have an excellent CPU for streaming IPTV and are available from Lazada or AliExpress with 4GB eMMC (mistakenly called RAM) and 64GB of storage.
If you want a cheaper alternative go for an Amlogic X96 Max+

• Like 1

X96 Air is a terrible box. High spec with a very bad software overlay, unable to delete / remove youtube / netflix from home screen, back button in wrong location and cheap remote

Bang for buck box in thailand you can get a True ID Android box. Software is very quick and can install any application on it. If you want a decent non branded box get the xiaomi mi box, amazon firestick 4K box or new google chrome with android tv on it. All have very good software with nice remote control feedback and most importantly the back button is in the right place (unlike the x96)

Agreed, the FireStick remote is very good but you failed to mention that Amazon have updated their sw so you can no longer install 3rd party apps without undertaking a simple frig.
Woe betide when Amazon remove the simple frig.
Be warned.

BTW: Who needs to remove YouTube or NetFix when you can have 64GB storage for less than B1k5 ????

Edited by D2Pipes

• 2 months later...

I have been using Apollo group iptv. Works flawlessly   Lots of live tv and movies,   Great layout as well.   It doesn’t do you any good to have 10,000 moves is you can’t find what you want easy.  No buffering either.  
i thought about trying Plex but I didn’t know any host 

On 11/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, genobkk said:

I have been using Apollo group iptv. Works flawlessly   Lots of live tv and movies,   Great layout as well.   It doesn’t do you any good to have 10,000 moves is you can’t find what you want easy.  No buffering either.  
i thought about trying Plex but I didn’t know any host 

I just noticed your post. Sorry for the late reply. I am familiar with Apollo. In fact, I used them myself until the day I told them how rude they are and they banned me. 

Their service does work well, but I find the very expensive. I believe they are $20-25/mo could be more by now. The service I have now has more content that I will ever use. The difference is, they answer questions 24/7 and are curious.  I rarely experience buffering, but we all know that buffering is usually an ISP issue and not necessarily  a provider issue.  The current cost for 3 months 2 connections is $30.

• Like 1

yes it more costly then others but it just works, flawless    I want something I keep having to tinker with, I want to watch.    I have tried many many over the years and by far this is the best, yes this could change as some others started out good as well until they weren't    I used Scorpion some rude British guy was reselling guys is, was a <deleted>........I don't want to deal with any Telegram BS either     all of the ones that highly use Telegram  have been rude to me at one point or another.   over sized ego guys whom will kick you out if you disagree or say one thing bad....it is typical of any one using Telegram for CS

Like I said, I used Apollo and they were totally rude and when I told them that I'm the customer they banned me..lol

Anyway, the service I have now works well. They do use telegram but they are not rude and have 24/7 live support..  Just an fyi