Urgent!! Is Covid test required for a 2 years baby?

We are at the airport waiting for departure and Qatar is checking if my 2 years daughter needs a Negative Covid test or not? 

I read before younger than 8 yrs and both parents shows negative tests is OK.

Can anyone confirm that with references so I can show Qatar? 

Thx

You don't say what nationality you, your wife or kids are, or where you're travelling from, all of which would help, but for some sandbox entrants you could ask them to check IATA database which states:

image.png.4c232b19be77898b6593d1b2acb67b94.png

This screenshot is from the public interface here and Qatar will have access to the official airline version which should contain the same information.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

The qualifiers of nationality, origin etc precede the bit I've  pasted here.

• Like 1

Travel from Canada is covered by the bit I posted above, if that is your origin and you've been there for at least 21 days and you're heading to Phuket or Samui sandbox.  In addition to that, Thai nationals do not need a test anyway if they come under the general rules:

image.png.cee600e79ace62016cf365cc0e20259b.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thai nationals do not have to have a covid 19 test results unless entering one of the sandboxes

Does that mean Joe, I could be on a flight to Thailand, and 399 foreigners have had a PCR test and 1 Thai has not and could be an asymptomatic carrier?

Is it possible they could be on the same flight as me going to a sandbox and they are not?

When we land in the sandbox and find out they were infected we all get put in an ASQ at our expense?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

Does that mean Joe, I could be on a flight to Thailand, and 399 foreigners have had a PCR test and 1 Thai has not and could be an asymptomatic carrier?

Is it possible they could be on the same flight as me going to a sandbox and they are not?

When we land in the sandbox and find out they were infected we all get put in an ASQ at our expense?

correct