Phu Kradueng National Park reopens doors to tourists

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Book 15 days in advance ,shots, covid test  etc, sounds like another huge success in the offing.

Well that will exclude the majority of foreign tourists , also where is the info on the multi tiered admission charges that have recently been sanctioned by an Administrative Court in Phetchaburi ?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

New Normal tourism rules, such as registering 15 days in advance through the QueQ application or via a registration form supplied by national park authorities. Arrivals and departures at the park must be logged onto the Thai Chana platform. Each visitor must meet the COVID-19 vaccine requirements, such as having received one dose of the AstraZeneca shot 14 days or more prior to arrival, two doses of the Sinovac shot, cross-vaccination using Sinovac and Astrazeneca shots or any other inoculation models sanctioned by the Ministry of Public Health. Each visitor must also present a COVID-19 test result from an antigen test kit or RT-PCR test that is no older than 72 hours (3 days).

absolutelyfrikking hilarious, you know what, I aint going and then to get double charged

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

absolutelyfrikking hilarious, you know what, I aint going and then to get double charged

It's ten times the price for long noses. Disgusting pricing policy.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

Some farang people I know agree with the tiered admission charges saying that the Thai folks only earn a fraction of what a farang earns and the Thais have paid taxes by way of either earnings or purchases over many years and farangs have paid little or nothing  and it was wrong for farangs to get the same charges as the local Thais . So I said if that is the case why are the farangs charged the same price for general purchases e.g. motor fuel or 7-11 buys ?   Basically it is racial discrimination that is a crime in most democratic countries . Near where I live is a swimming pool that advertises Thai prices and finally farang prices , on a large billboard . For me , I pay the normal Thai price or nothing . They lose out because had I paid the same entry fee as a Thai and was allowed in , I would have spent quite a bit on refreshments / restaurants and mementos etc . But the Thais are so short sighted they cannot look more than 5 minutes into the future . Finally all embassies should be informing their citizens of the Thai culture of charging foreign tourists a highly inflated price for either goods rendered , or entrance to an attraction and also hospital fees etc