Tourist visa application - need help on 1 part

Quick question on my tourist visa application.
8 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip.
If I haven't traveled in the past 12 months, do I just not upload anything here? This is what I think, but I'm not sure and dont wanna mess it up

Edit: It won't even let me submit the application unless I upload something, so I don't know what to post exactly. I just uploaded 2 blank visa pages, but I highly doubt that's the correct thing to do. Help please

Why not just upload your last international trip?

Funny how Australia still has the paper application form with us having to post our passport, while others seem to have an online application for Tourist Visa

Edited by aussiexpat

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you are applying online to the Thai embassy in Canberra or official consulate in Sydney.

https://sydney.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/visa-application-online-2

I have never heard of any Thai embassy or consulate wanting all those copies for a tourist visa.

Washington DC embassy, applying on thaievisa.go.th

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you are applying online to the Thai embassy in Canberra or official consulate in Sydney.

https://sydney.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/visa-application-online-2

I have never heard of any Thai embassy or consulate wanting all those copies for a tourist visa.

Also heres what numbers 7 through 10 look like. https://gyazo.com/bf6c3d4c60921e16f41820d541ee902a

Should I upload my blank pages or should I upload a picture of the visa page where I last traveled? It was Thailand in 2019.

Edited by noodleslayer

37 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

Washington DC embassy, applying on thaievisa.go.th

Sorry got confused by a post bringing Australia into the conversation

37 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

Should I upload my blank pages or should I upload a picture of the visa page where I last traveled? It was Thailand in 2019.

I see no reason to upload all the blank pages.

Just upload the pages that show your last trip to Thailand. You could upload the blank page after that to show their were no other trips

47 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Sorry got confused by a post bringing Australia into the conversation

I see no reason to upload all the blank pages.

Just upload the pages that show your last trip to Thailand. You could upload the blank page after that to show their were no other trips

There isn't an option to upload multiple pictures, only 1. So you think I should just upload the page where I was stamped out leaving in 2019?

Also, for accomodation proof I am using the place called "Teak Villa Bangkok" off of booking.com. It says its a one bedroom apartment. On the visa application, should I select that I'm staying in a Dormitory, Hotel or Private Property? There's no option for "apartment".

Edited by noodleslayer

6 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

There isn't an option to upload multiple pictures, only 1. So you think I should just upload the page where I was stamped out leaving in 2019?

That should enough.

You could create a file with more than one picture on it to upload.

8 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

Oh, right I didn't think of that. Can you answer the above question about the accomodation? I edited my post.

29 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

On the visa application, should I select that I'm staying in a Dormitory, Hotel or Private Property? There's no option for "apartment".

Private property should be OK.

57 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Private property should be OK.

Just submitted. I could not upload a folder full of pictures like you said, it would only allow one pic, so I posted the picture of my visa page with my last visit in Thailand. How long does it typically take for DC embassy to finish processing the visa online? Also, I'm flying Nov 9, when do you suggest i apply for coe? Also, if my visa gets accepted, what do I do after that? Because there will be no stamp in my passport, idk how this online system works.

Edited by noodleslayer

23 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

Just submitted. I could not upload a folder full of pictures like you said, it would only allow one pic, so I posted the picture of my visa page with my last visit in Thailand. How long does it typically take for DC embassy to finish processing the visa online? Also, I'm flying Nov 9, when do you suggest i apply for coe? Also, if my visa gets accepted, what do I do after that? Because there will be no stamp in my passport, idk how this online system works.

You can only upload a file that is a jpg and etc for images. You cannot upload a folder.

It should not take more than 2 or 3 business days for them to do the approval of your visa application.

You can do the COE up to 30 days before your flight to get pre approval but you will not get final approval until a few days before the day of your flight.

The will send you an email with your visa on it that you will have to print out and show to the airline and immigration when you arrive.

• 1 month later...