Is there a way to check expatvac queue?

clearance

Just call your closest "Bangkok" Hospital.

Udon Thani Bangkok Hospital, Khon Kaen Bangkok Hospital,etc.

I called and they took my name and passport number and I was vacvinated the next week.

Today I mentioned that to a conserned friend.  He called khon Karen Bangkok Hospital and got his first Pfeizer shot 2 hours later.

I registered ages ago for on the expat site.  I never heard anything again.

Calling may be your best option.

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

I'm in my 70s and have several underlying health issues. I signed up to expatvac early and was eventually advised I was accepted and to wait for an appointment. This was some time ago, still waiting. I'm in Loei Province.

I've called the Ministry of FA (!) twice where they took my details and said they would contact the health mob.

Still nothing!!!!

It seems I may have to wait for my paid up Moderna vax at a private hospital to arrive sometime next year. 

The health department and its minister are .........

Un-fn-believable!

I stopped typing this post to answer the phone. Loei Hospital was ringing to offer me a Pfizer shot on Friday!!!

• Haha 1

I registered the same day as you on expatvac.com and have still received nothing.

Don't listen to the people telling you to register at thailandintervac. They ignored the fact that you said you are under 40 with no conditions. We are not eligible to register there yet. Also, ALL of the hospitals in BKK on thailandintervac have had their registration links closed for some time now. Vimut is the the only hospital showing as still available in BKK, but they don't really have a registration link, and if you contact them they will tell you that no vaccines are available and they are waiting for something from the government.

I have called nearly every hospital in BKK in the last week, but they will direct you to sign up at expatvac or wait til they open registration.

Walk-ins are no longer an option. Medpark has signs that say no walk-ins and will not allow you to enter. People who suggest this are going on outdated information from August.

Ministry of Foreign affiairs won't help... called them twice. They will tell you to call a Covid MoPH line that rings endlessly. No one actually answers the calls.

Don't bother emailing [email protected] .... I have emailed them three times. One sent a canned response saying that everyone will get an appointment eventually. The other two were ignored.

Basically, at this moment in time if you are in BKK and are under 40 with no conditions, there is NO alternative to expatvac, and there is absolutely no support whatsoever to check if you're still in the queue or if your registration is lost. They literally don't care. I've tried for over a month to get someone to listen/help but there is nothing.

If you find some way by chance, please let everyone know. If you're under 40 foreigner without a serious condition, they don't give a F about you.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I've called the Ministry of FA (!) twice where they took my details and said they would contact the health mob.

Try calling the Provincial Public Health Dept..

If you get an appointment it is likely they will phone you not send emails. So answer every call.

I received an email ( normal Thai female name ) that I could get a Covid19 vaccine at my local hospital, no indication on the email that it was related to expatvac.

Later on my neighbour informed me that my name was on a list for vaccination at the local Tessabahn.

Replies from expatvac registration can come in many different ways incl email, SMS and phone call.

I recommend you try asking at your local hospital, health centre or Tessabahn.

40 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Un-fn-believable!

I stopped typing this post to answer the phone. Loei Hospital was ringing to offer me a Pfizer shot on Friday!!!

See the system does work.

Apologies I didn't get to this before my other reply. But my phone call method was correct as it was for all my mates where I live. All by phone.

Edited by VocalNeal

MedPark hospital in Klong Toei (Bangkok) as of yesterday (Wednesday 06 October) is now accepting registrations for Covid-19 free government sponsored vaccination for expats only. 18+ and no previous vaccination are the requirements. Strictly no Thais. I successfully registered today. if anyone's interested I'd be quick as the first three days of the vaccination program are already full with what looks like seven or so remaining days after that. Registrants can chose between Astra Zeneca or Pfizer. 

https://medparkhospital.com/en/page/covid19-vaccine-expats

Edited by bulmercke
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, bulmercke said:

MedPark hospital in Klong Toei (Bangkok) as of yesterday (Wednesday 06 October) is now accepting registrations for Covid-19 free government sponsored vaccination for expats only. 18+ and no previous vaccination are the requirements. Strictly no Thais. I successfully registered today. if anyone's interested I'd be quick as the first three days of the vaccination program are already full with what looks like seven or so remaining days after that. Registrants can chose between Astra Zeneca or Pfizer. 

https://medparkhospital.com/en/page/covid19-vaccine-expats

Thanks for the information.

Managed to get the appointment on next Sunday.