Chonburi Governor orders more Covid-19 related temporary targeted closure of work camps and company

snoop1130

199526269_3577295442370051_5976989416060327033_n-696x522-1.jpg

The Chonburi Governor, Phakkhrathon Thianchai, has announced last night (October 5th) the temporary closure of work camps and a company in Mueang Chonburi.

The order was posted by the Chonburi Public Relations office last night. The orders conclude, “Many Covid -19 confirmed cases were being found at worker camps and a company in Mueang Chonburi.”

“In order to control the spread of the virus, the Chonburi communicable disease committee has ordered the following temporary closure of the places below.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/06/chonburi-governor-orders-more-covid-19-related-temporary-targeted-closure-of-work-camps-and-company/

PattayaNews.jpg

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

Don't forget - everything's going back to normal in just a few weeks time ????????

Chonburi seems to be a bit of a disaster at the moment.

I do hope the governor acts on the recent PM's order to get things under control.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Chonburi seems to be a bit of a disaster at the moment.

I do hope the governor acts on the recent PM's order to get things under control.

I was a little surprised in Pattaya yesterday... mid-week and it was pretty busy. Loads of traffic on the roads and for a moment it seemed near normal.... apart from closed bars. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I was a little surprised in Pattaya yesterday... mid-week and it was pretty busy. Loads of traffic on the roads and for a moment it seemed near normal.... apart from closed bars. 

My wife was at the market on Tuesday on Soi Buakhao, it was packed she said obviously no control over the number of people present. We can’t have a drink in a restaurant or a bar but people are standing toe to toe in a market with no social distancing whatsoever, oh forgot Covid is only spread when drinking alcohol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

My wife was at the market on Tuesday on Soi Buakhao, it was packed she said obviously no control over the number of people present.

Thank you for the good news, it is about time that people return to their normal lives and do not let themselves be unsettled by tests on healthy people and media propaganda that only serves fear.

• Like 1