BluPort owner ploughs 100 million baht into mall to boost Hua Hin’s tourism recovery

webfact

243562020_1885578421628776_5668154672550722542_n-696x463.jpg

By Paul Andrews

Former Deputy Prime Minister and owner of BluPort Hua Hin, Suwat Liptapanlop, has said he will invest 100 million baht into the shopping mall in order to help boost Hua Hin’s post pandemic recovery.

At an event held at BluPort on Thursday (Oct 7), Mr Suwat formally launched the BluPort-Hua Hin Recharge project.

The project will see a 100 million baht investment in BluPort Hua Hin which will result in the addition of more modern facilities, as well as improvements in the business structure and services at the mall.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/bluport-owners-ploughs-100-million-baht-into-mall-to-boost-tourism-recovery/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-10-08

For a moment I thought that his left leg may be artificial.

Actually all 3 guys on the left have something off. There's Flood Leg Man, Chubby Guy Who Just Left the Bar, and then Weirdo Scarecrow whose funky jacket is only exceeded by his funky hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thujone said:

Obviously a trend setter.

The guy third from the left hurriedly dressed in some smaller person's clothes.

Looks like my little 1/2 Thai buddy who is about 12 years old.  Rail thin.  But she's probably smarter. Wants to go study at MIT.  Stuff Harvard. 

5 hours ago, Peabody said:

Sorry, I can't get past the shoes and pants of the guy on the left. WTH dude?!

I think someone plugged him in to recharge.

Either that or someone in the family died and he has his trousers at half mast as a sign of respect.

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I fail to see how an investment of 100 million baht in an already nice and modern, well functioning mall can make it so much more attractive.

What!? If Bluport was in Krung Thep it'd be demolished. Overdue an upgrade to Bangkok standards, well second division standards

59 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

What!? If Bluport was in Krung Thep it'd be demolished. Overdue an upgrade to Bangkok standards, well second division standards

No it wouldn´t, and I was there 2 years ago, and it looked all good to me. You do know that we live in Thailand, right. Not in a country that always need to be on top of everyone, like USA live with the belief they are. Unfortunately, nothing has ever been more wrong.

Well, they must have fantastic pay cheques - at least for deputy prime ministers.

This horn of plenty is shared with the general public by such nice people like Suwat Liptapanlop who flushes in a tidy sum of cash to get the music playing - well done, Sir, well done!