Pharmacy In Phuket . . .

oMega69

Codeine is a narcotic and all narcotics are controlled ridgedly in Thailand and only hospitals can dispense them with a doctors authorization.

Some Pharmacies in Phuket may or may not sell you Valium it depends on the pharmacy. If you feel you really need some for what ever reason you can go to a hospital or any local Thai clinic to get some after a doctor consult. Usually you are not prescribed more than 20 pills. usually around 10 from a clinic.

I'm not familer with tramadol so I can not comment on it.

xanex and valium for sale over the counter (or under it) in most pharmacies.. Even in 1000 tubs.

Codeine amazingly is not even available on prescription here and not dispensed even from hospitals.. A friend with legit pain issues and a proper prescription from a UK doctor could not get his usual pain management drugs. I am unsure why codeine is not used in the Thai medical system but this is what doctors informed him.

Please read forum rules before posting:

Specifically, rule number 1:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

post-4641-1180757960.png