TV Mucho

Chivas

What happened lol

I logged in as hadnt actually done so since March 2020 as outside of Thailand to find the catch up service no longer exists ??

Apparently you can watch Live still but the whole idea was the catch up service for me

Are there any others providers of that style of original service ??

4 hours ago, fangless said:

TV Mucho is still working for me in Thailand.   You have to "book" your recordings up to 7 days in advance! The 7 days catch-up was discontinued some time ago.

Yes appreciate thanks. As I said I hadnt logged into the site for 18 months. I got hold of them via messenger and they said about the recordings over the 7 days with 50 hour maximum (more than enough)

Seemed to have come down in price paying monthly at 5.99 Euro

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 2:54 PM, Chivas said:

Yes appreciate thanks. As I said I hadnt logged into the site for 18 months. I got hold of them via messenger and they said about the recordings over the 7 days with 50 hour maximum (more than enough)

Seemed to have come down in price paying monthly at 5.99 Euro

On their site, I'm seeing 5.99e/mth on yearly sub and 7.99e/mth on monthly sub.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Colleague messaged who is staying in Issan currently and said it all works fine still just got to juggle any recordings you make rather than using the catch up style of service as before

Years subscription seems to be the best deal

18 hours ago, Chivas said:

Colleague messaged who is staying in Issan currently and said it all works fine still just got to juggle any recordings you make rather than using the catch up style of service as before

Years subscription seems to be the best deal

You can still record up 50 hours of content up to 7 days in advance and once recorded keep for 7 days with the basic subscription.

5 hours ago, DezLez said:

You can still record up 50 hours of content up to 7 days in advance and once recorded keep for 7 days with the basic subscription.

So is that 50 hours of recordings over a rolling 7 day period moving forward ??

I asked that question elsewhere but didnt get answered

In case I'm not being clear what I'm asking is say could you record 7 hours a day indefinately with the recordings obviously being self deleted each day ??

Its not 50 hours of recordings and thats it for good ??

6 hours ago, Chivas said:

So is that 50 hours of recordings over a rolling 7 day period moving forward ??

I asked that question elsewhere but didnt get answered

In case I'm not being clear what I'm asking is say could you record 7 hours a day indefinately with the recordings obviously being self deleted each day ??

Its not 50 hours of recordings and thats it for good ??

Yes.  Your 7 hours a day would work!

It is a rolling 50hours in the 7day period.  As recordings drop off you get those hours back.  I have never used that many hours at one time but I imagine if you delete a recording manually you get the hours back quicker!

Edited by DezLez
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DezLez said:

Yes.  Your 7 hours a day would work!

It is a rolling 50hours in the 7day period.  As recordings drop off you get those hours back.  I have never used that many hours at one time but I imagine if you delete a recording manually you get the hours back quicker!

Ok perfect thank you thats what I imagined it was....

• Like 1