Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

How about the Rock House Soi LK Metro. Friday night is curry night.
this week will be the delicious chicken jalfrezi , rice , popodoms and a drink of your choice for the measly sum of 200b .

hope to see lots of you there , and hopefully some new faces too .

you know it makes sense .

Sounds good, could do with a good Ruby Murry. Anyone else ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably this

A quote from the article in the PP:-

"He is the president of Pattaya Expats Club with about 3,500 members (the biggest foreigner forum in Thailand)."

There havin a larf ain't they ??

:D

distributing feature films for cinemas and video and was the owner of a multi screen cinema in the heart of Copenhagen.

...was that the multi-screen-single-cabin type of cinemas? :o

Rockhouse is fine with me...any other votes?

Where is the Rock House?

Is it the dark or black small place with good albeit too loud music?

Been there, but do not remember where it is.

Any map?

kdf

Soi LK Metro, Enter off Soi Dianna it is about 30 meters up th Soi on the left, if you get to where the soi turns right you have gone too far, There is a rib place just passed the Rock house,

or,

Soi LK Metro, enter the Soi from Soi Buakao, go passed Blue, do not even think about going into the He11 bar. :o the soi takes a left turn and it is about 30 or 40 meters on the right.

Where is the Rock House?

Is it the dark or black small place with good albeit too loud music?

Been there, but do not remember where it is.

Any map?

kdf

It's a bit difficult to see on the map but it's 2 doors down from Bob's bbq

post-52199-1216981364_thumb.jpg

AHHHKK

She who runs with scissors is spiking a 102 fever with lots of joint pain.

Soo I'll be there about 7.

Actually she seems miserable enough to cause me to linger at Chaos Condo. If she posts a miraculous healing event, I'll call one of y'all to see where you are perched.

Have fun.

kdf

nobody there 12am :o

was a small crowd anyways that decided to move on to the Pattaya Beer Garden where we collected some more board members.

Note to everybody that wants to join us: We meet 7-ish at the place indicated in this thread. We then may or may not decide to move on to somewhere else. So if you show up at midnight, chances are we are loooooong gone :D

I timed my entrance very well. I walked up to the Rock House just as Mr and Mrs Raro were negotiating leaving their parking spot, so off to The Beer Garden :D followed by several dens of iniquity :o accompanied by the crew. Did not even make it into the Rock House, oh well, I had eaten well earlier.

Ola gang,

Will definitely be in Patters this Friday and desperate for a drinking and ogling binge.

She who runs with scissors has been pretty sick and I have only left the condo to get her meds and us food.

She is better enough now that she would appreciate an evening away from my over solicitous care.

My vote would be Bert's, Pattaya Beer Garden, or Don Joes. If folks are going somewhere off the normal baht bus routes, I'll

hope to catch up near walking street.

kdf

Ola gang,

Will definitely be in Patters this Friday and desperate for a drinking and ogling binge.

She who runs with scissors has been pretty sick and I have only left the condo to get her meds and us food.

She is better enough now that she would appreciate an evening away from my over solicitous care.

My vote would be Bert's, Pattaya Beer Garden, or Don Joes. If folks are going somewhere off the normal baht bus routes, I'll

hope to catch up near walking street.

kdf

Pattaya Beer Garden drew the largest crowds in the recent past, so why not do it again?

While I would never say no to the whale on a plate, this week is a little different.

She who runs with scissors has been sick and I have been forced to eat my own cooking, other than one nights escape to Pan Pan for take away Minestrone and Pizza and another eve of

my pasta marinara with meat balls, aided conspicuously by SWRWS's frozen sauce.

This is WAY below my weekly requirement for Italian food. I guess you can tell how this one is going, I would rather eat at Don Joes.

That said, I will follow the gang for food, besides John Dory's last name at least ends in a vowel.

kdf

Sorry you won't be with us tonight aussiechick, and she is right about location. Let me check my speed dial, yes, the phone # should be 038710733.

For any moderators, I have tremendous interest in Don Joes, not financial, merely gustatory.

Don Joes is good Italian with a choice of air con or on the water dining.

Can be spendy depending on how you order. I usually get a pasta or a pizza. Pastas can be a good bit of food gnochi or a smaller amount pumpkin ravioli with buerre brown sauce and sage, about 200 baht..

I chose between those 2 based on how hungry I feel.

They have had a special going with an Atlantic coast lobster from Canada , looks like a Maine lobster so claw meat, and pasta for about 550, considerably more than their usual pastas.

I have had that 2 times, once was divine, the second time the lobster had seen better days. I have asked someone who had it recently and they were all thumbs up. They also have Thai food, but

I have no experience of that.

kdf

It was great to get out of the house and see the Friday gang.

Missed some of the regulars, but it was a good group.

Maybe some one who was there can tell me why I am hungry for banana cream pie?

kdf