Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, would like to come along and meet you all, if that's OK. Is it a couples thing? Been meaning to come for weeks but with parents visiting, Christmas etc I've been manic. Raro you have all these joys to look forward to.

Ill be comming in alone without gal.

Yes Raro just leave the parents to watch a couple of hours of Thai television and have a beer on me.

Not everyone showing up can have a beer on me! A TV badge might be in order.

:o

Hello SweetChariot,

We don't wear badges at the Friday informal pissups. They are not sanctioned by Thaivisa and the drinks and food are not free.

Thaivisa is the much appreciated forum that has allowed us to meet and coordinate these times.

Wives and girlfriends are of course welcome. Don't worry about bringing your lady, the steerboy most often has his third foot in his mouth.

Although with our group a regular meeting is likely a misnomer, things have evolved and we usually meet at a wife and often kid friendly place for food and a few drinks.

Next we usually go on to another place or 6 for more drinks and music, conversation, or other stuff.

Families and a few couples sometimes do not continue further than the first stop. Some couples have been found doing the bleary eyed dawn march.

It would be good to see you again.

kdf

Yes Tropical Bert's at 7pm.

Some of us are often late.

For directions begs said in a previous post

Normally..(get it) we meet 7 p.m. Tropical Berts backs on to soi 6/1. Now I know not many tv members have ever been in this location. So it can be approached off 2nd Road or from Beach road. It is also close to soi 6! But officially it is in the Discovery Park Opposite Bangkok Bank 2nd road.

Looks like we may see a few new faces. That should be good.

kdf

Yes Tropical Bert's at 7pm.

Some of us are often late.

For directions begs said in a previous post

Normally..(get it) we meet 7 p.m. Tropical Berts backs on to soi 6/1. Now I know not many tv members have ever been in this location. So it can be approached off 2nd Road or from Beach road. It is also close to soi 6! But officially it is in the Discovery Park Opposite Bangkok Bank 2nd road.

Looks like we may see a few new faces. That should be good.

kdf

I agree kdf looking forward to meeting new faces. However will miss SHRWS.

begs

Hi guys, would like to come along and meet you all, if that's OK. Is it a couples thing? Been meaning to come for weeks but with parents visiting, Christmas etc I've been manic. Raro you have all these joys to look forward to.

I'll bring them along on the first Friday in Feb, deal?

Ill be comming in alone without gal.

Yes Raro just leave the parents to watch a couple of hours of Thai television

no one deserves that.... :D

and have a beer on me.

hmm...not that I am bribable... :o

Not everyone showing up can have a beer on me! A TV badge might be in order.

:D

Well I'm still pissed. Can't remember the last time I drank this much. Many thanks KDF, Begs, and Mamanoodles, had a great evening. Not sure the missus was too impressed, but what do you expect from a teetotaller.

Great night, I will definitely come again, if KDF can find a different shirt :o

ouch....too bad! I was not really aware that you guys will meet up last night...we left the function at around nine and went to the Easy Rider...wellwell...it was the same result after all.. :o

now now good buddy there was at least 1 post that related to January 11! You and the misses were missed. See you next time.

I didn't wake up till 16.30!!! :D

begs

ouch....too bad! I was not really aware that you guys will meet up last night...we left the function at around nine and went to the Easy Rider...wellwell...it was the same result after all.. :o

now now good buddy there was at least 1 post that related to January 11! You and the misses were missed. See you next time.

I didn't wake up till 16.30!!! :D

begs

Correction to that you were woken at 16.30 with a coffee!!!!!!!

Well my evil twin did it again.

Too too much. We shivered in embarrassment as he reported to us the night's events. This alcohol sponge of a human actually met a sick and sober she who runs with scissors, he may be scared sober.

It was good to see the new faces. We missed some of the usuals and I think sweetchariot's ( he did try to explain his handle, but my twin just didn't get it) lady would have enjoyed the evening more if more of the women were in attendance. People just don't get my evil twin if they are a quart low. What was wrong with my twins shirt? I'm not sure it was up to the pink candy striped elegance of sweet's, but we try.

Apparently y'all went to several places my evil twin had never seen, but he is not sure.

Since my evil twin had my wallet, I want to thank begs and sweet for reminding him that leaving it on the counter at a go go bar was not a good idea. Actually that warning may have originated with the ever vigilant mamanoodles, he didn't know. However, surrounded by a bevy of Pattaya's most honest lady's of the evening how could the wallet be at any risk? Worriers!

kdf

Well I'm still pissed. Can't remember the last time I drank this much. Many thanks KDF, Begs, and Mamanoodles, had a great evening. Not sure the missus was too impressed, but what do you expect from a teetotaller.

Be warned, he has many different shirts, same same but different if you get the drift?

PS KDF I think they're great, begs has a couple of minor versions but rarely wears them!

Dot

Be warned, he has many different shirts, same same but different if you get the drift?

PS KDF I think they're great, begs has a couple of minor versions but rarely wears them!

Dot

Thank you mamanoodle.

Now to get begs to wear his.

Hey wait we can all get similar outfits and get raro a bullhorn to herd us around the bar crawl.

I know this Aunty that stitches a mean floral matching mumu outfit for men, women, and the undecided.

kdf

I hear Mr. Jack ringing strongly through your recent posts, Mr. KDF.... :D

As for the bullhorn, I am in....as long as I don't have to wear one of those shirts...

Bull horn, and stock whip or cattle prod. That would suit, but leder hosen as a costume for Raro. :o

I hear Mr. Jack ringing strongly through your recent posts, Mr. KDF.... :o

As for the bullhorn, I am in....as long as I don't have to wear one of those shirts...

Mr. Jack, Mr. Jack? I had assumed you were on a first name basis. Heck we finish each others sentences, or we don't finish and don't care.

Now raro, who was bugging us lately to borrow and wear one of those shirts?

Just think of it all of us dressed alike, holding our cameras, herded around by Lederhosen and weird shirted raro as we stumble slack jawed into the next alcohol filled hole in the wall?

Anywho where are we Friday? How about the Italian place we found on Walking street some gent's nite out?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a thai seafood or seafood bar b que place that might fit us?

If not does this mean a gents nite out to do research?

kdf

Hey the evil twin can wear what the <deleted> he likes but I still have some choice!

I could be coersed,bribed, offered something monumental,weird, leave it to viewers discretion! :o

And I might just sur come!

love ya all.....well nearly Ha!

begs

Edited by begsaresponse

I hear Mr. Jack ringing strongly through your recent posts, Mr. KDF.... :o

Mr. Jack, Mr. Jack? I had assumed you were on a first name basis. Heck we finish each others sentences, or we don't finish and don't care.

Just think of it all of us dressed alike, holding our cameras, herded around by Lederhosen and weird shirted raro as we stumble slack jawed into the next alcohol filled hole in the wall?

Anywho where are we Friday? How about the Italian place we found on Walking street some gent's nite out?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a thai seafood or seafood bar b que place that might fit us?

kdf

Only if the gals let ya!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear Mr. Jack ringing strongly through your recent posts, Mr. KDF.... :D

it is the first name.....last name would be Daniels... :D

shhhhhhh...don't mention the war! :o

I take bets how long we can do that without ending up in a straight jacket...... :bah:

..then again....it's Pattaya

kdf

...as I said I take off this and next Friday..

Hey the evil twin can wear what the <deleted> he likes but I still have some choice!

taste would be the right term...

I could be coersed,bribed, offered something monumental,weird, leave it to viewers discretion! :D

And I might just sur come!

love ya all.....well nearly Ha!

begs

....then again, it might be temptin harding you guys around in lederhosen.....provided I get the cattle prod! :D

Well now to more important things......where oh where will we meet this Friday?

Now I think we can all wear the shirt of choice.....as long as it is a 'loud' one.

Will miss Mr & Mrs Raro....unless you come with mama & papa Raro too? Then you can practice your prodding!! Ha :o

Now I think we can all wear the shirt of choice.....as long as it is a 'loud' one.

Will miss Mr & Mrs Raro....unless you come with mama & papa Raro too? Then you can practice your prodding!! Ha :o

What about the Italian place on the wetter side of walking street?

I may volunteer to go into that area on my own ( I kow no fear) and do further research as to name, menu particulars, prices. As I remember, no laughing,

the fud was gud and well priced with a view of the water.

kdf

What about the Italian place on the wetter side of walking street?

I may volunteer to go into that area on my own ( I kow no fear) and do further research as to name, menu particulars, prices. As I remember, no laughing,

the fud was gud and well priced with a view of the water.

kdf

Anywhere I can tie the dawg?

Since we all don't know exactly where the Italian place is why don't we gather at the entrance to Walking street at 7 p.m.

Well in speaking to kdf and SWRWS the meeting place tonight will be Secrets. We will then go from there to the Italian place that raro,kdf and myself visited one alcohol induced night.

begs :o

Rather than stand around attracting near do wells at the entrance to walking street, lets meet at Secrets. Then, as always, depending on group wishes eat at the mystery Italian place.

I or we will be at Secrets 7ish.

Sorry you won't be there Sweet and best of luck. We have other stalwarts out of the running do to familial entrapments. May be a small group, but a merry one.

kdf