Foreign pick-up driver involved in collision with motorcycle/ sidecar - Thai rider dead

webfact

54 minutes ago, thaitom said:

your brave, I am the only one who drives now, i couldn't handle it when the wife drove, to much stress, panic attacks

he-he..my wife is a good driver.Never over speedlimit and calm in traffic.

My ex was a terrible driver so i allways drank beer when we go somewhere.A trip from BKK to Hua-hin was a nigthmare.So i ended up drunk before arrived there.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2021 at 11:59 AM, robblok said:

What did you expect the police to do for you with someone who can't pay you for the damages. They can fine her that is about it. Do you want her in jail ? Its no fun to be left with damages but can't expect the police to be the ones that get the money for you. This is a problem between you and her or between your insurance and her (best option)

I've lived here long enough to know  the police wont help. plus the fact i didnt call the police the Thai rubber neckers did......but when driving a vehicle on a public road i would expect  even thai police to  give at least a warning to anyone without a licence

I have car cams back and front  ..I was taild ended   by  Thai driving his pick up, he was not insured  not taxed too,  and surprisingly he called the Police i called my Insurance 

The end of the story  was that  after much conversation between my Insurance,  the tail ender, and the Police,  they said i was the reason for the accident  because i had stopped to quick,  in an emergency braking situation....I had to pay for  my own damage, his Vios was a write off

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, Moonlover said:

The scenario and the side damage to the pick up suggests that Mr. Towers made a U turn and drove into the path of the motorcycle.

Now that is quite an assumption, did you arrive at that idea all by yourself?