What Hospital for Tinnitus treatments here in BKK ? . . .

oMega69

22 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

oMega69 - Is your Tinnitus - or that of anyone else reading this - caused or exacerbated by Covid and/or Covid vaccination?

Mine wasn't/isn't. I just notice it more at some times than others. But the changes are not related to the vaccine. If it bothers me too much I will listen to this or sometime similar. It will quieten the tinnitus but the effect is temporary. 

always hated any loud continuous noise. felt instinctively unnatural & harmful. never tolerated.always got away from it fast. nightclubs, cinemas even rock concerts would be abandoned…… so far no hearing concerns…

my problem was eyesight…. perfect sight until 18 then three years working under office fluorescent lighting mid 70’s made me shortsighted.glad to ditch the contacts & eyeglasses with the first available surgery early 90’s.

On 10/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, Will B Good said:

My first thought as well.

You might get therapy, advice on mitigation........but treatment?

I have tinnitus in both ears, but have more or less got used to it unless I see an article like this.

Noisy aircons in Thailand help!

Yes! true... noisy ac melt the T down good for sleeping  , my AC do 47db on low speed ^^
I dont mind of the T , but i mind the muffling/fullness i have in both ears , its like a constant air stuck in the middle ear.

• Like 1