Jump to content

Married thai in U.K …next steps

Recommended Posts

I have recently married a thai in the U.K.


Does anyone know of anything I have to do now?


For example do I need to inform the Thai embassy ?


Does she need need to change her Thai passport to reflect her new name?


is there any other documents etc they need to be completed ?


Any advice much appreciated …. 




Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you've married in the UK, you're married anywhere in the world, including Thailand, there's no need to inform the Thai Embassy.


If she's taken your name, that would have been her choice as there's no requirement to do so, she should change her passport and ID card, I don't think there's a rush to do so, but any flight tickets she has booked should reflect the name in her passport..



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...